Recent Posts

luvlvnlyfe5
on 3/5/13 8:30 am
Topic: RE: I would like a secret Pal!! How does this work?

Hi there I am looking to have sleeve surgery in April. I am almost finished the medical items required for insurance approval. The last item is my psych eval which is scheduled on Thursday. I would LOVE a secret pen pal so if your still looking let's get to chatting ;-)

fat2fitgirl
on 2/24/13 11:49 pm
Topic: RE: Looking for a Secret Pal, I'm in Ontario

THAt's OKAY i decided against the weight loss surgery and it was actually the best decision of my life! I've already lost 2 lbs and counting with a local support group! called "tops" (taking off the pound sensibly! their an amazing group of people who like us have weight issues and what the group is is women and men who follow not so much a "diet" it's the Canadian food guide (fruits,vegetables,meat (or if your a veggie you eat soy or nuts or whatever veggies eat meat replaces) and dairy etc) we also calorie count too (you can have 1800 calories (but this depends on your "weight loss goals"! i joined last month and i love it! maybe we could be pen pals?

thanks

D

fattoprettydee
on 2/24/13 11:12 pm - MI
Topic: RE: Looking for a Secret Pal, I'm in Ontario

you are so much like me it is unreal. even though i am alot older than you i have 2 kids 22 and 24. i would love to be your pal but i am only on the cpomputer 3 x week when i am babysitting unless my diel up lets me talk to you but i will be there for you.

ladiieBee
on 2/23/13 1:33 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

Hi Daraja!! 

thanks for replying!! I have a very small support system lol! myself and my boyfriend of 6 years (well hes working on it.) My sister doesnt really approve because i asked her hypothetically and she was against it, aside from that i have no one else considering i lost my parents years and years ago.

I just have sooo much going on like Im a fulltime student, and im doin the preop workup for the surg and I work part time. Im hoping for a surg date in or around the beginning of June so I can hopefully be healed by the start of school in sept. I am glad i can share with someone in the beginning of their journey. Of course i appreciate the veterans who are years out, i think i feel better connected to someone who is new to the experience like me.

I see your surg date is coming up!! OMG!! are you nervous?? girl i think i would be going crazy!

~LadiieBee~ 

Daraja
on 2/22/13 7:55 pm - Stockton, CA
VSG on 02/25/13

I understand what you mean I feel the same way Ive just joined this site and there are people on here who are awesome....I would love to be your support person...I get discourage at times but I know this is a process to my goal.

cstarr
on 2/13/13 11:38 am
RNY on 11/15/12
I have no idea how the secret pal thing works. I will be 3 months out Friday. You can email if you would like at
[email protected]

cstarr

mskarma36
on 2/6/13 10:02 am - Chesapeake, VA
Topic: In search os a secret pen pal

OK I am in search of a secret pen pal. Hit me up if you want to chat. I am an open book I try my best not to lie. I am a great friend I tell it like it is straight with no chaser....LOL

ladiieBee
on 2/4/13 6:30 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14
Topic: I would like a secret Pal!! How does this work?

Hi everyone!! 

Im 21 and preop looking for a secret pal! I don't really know how this works though lol! I dont really have a support system so i really need some encouragement.

Thanks in advance to all those *****spond!

~LadiieBee~ 

Diabolique
on 1/27/13 8:45 pm - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12
Topic: RE: Looking for a pal!

Congrats on just needing to lose the last 3-5 pounds! angry

Let me know if you want to stay in contact by cell phone.  I would be happy to help motivate you,

Only five to go?  WOW!!

Diabolique
on 1/26/13 12:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12
Topic: Vegas Pals

Anyone looking for a Las Vegas based pal?

Most Active
Recent Topics