Where Are the Travelers

pattyp
on 4/14/05 1:22 pm - Loserland, GA
This community gets very little attention. A lot of profiles have travel as an interest. So, where are the travelers? I'm planning a small trip to New Jersey this weekend. Anyone else going anywhere?? Patty
Doreen
on 4/15/05 11:29 pm - Coshocton, OH
RNY on 09/01/04 with
Hey Patty, I noticed the same thing on here as you. I was in NJ 2 weeks ago. Mom and I hit atlantic city for 2 days and had a blast. Where in NJ are you going? I have family there still. July I am planning on a 2 week trip to Louisiana to visit friends. Will be a long drive but I can't wait! I love traveling, by car tho, as planes make me ill. If I don't hear from you.. Hope you have a safe and fun trip! Doreen
pattyp
on 5/7/05 11:28 am - Loserland, GA
Hey Doreen, Sorry I was so long replying. Life just got in the way. New job, gave away my dog, PCP wants me to try 6 months of dieting, yadda yadda yadda. Louisianna is really nice. I enjoy Shreveport and St. Charles is cool. Bummer on the plane deal. Trips by car allow you to find small treasures along the way. yay!! Hope it's a great trip. Patty
maureenokon
on 4/28/05 4:46 am - Mid Michigan, MI
Hi everyone, I just came back from Africa about a week ago. i visit africa every year through Europe. Thiis time I went for my dad's funeral and will be back again in June to actually visit with my mom and sibblings. Talk to you all soon. Thanks Ms Maureen
pattyp
on 5/7/05 11:35 am - Loserland, GA
Hey Ms Maureen, Sorry to hear about your Dad. So, what area of Africa are you from? Any pics that you care to share? Again, sorry about the late replies. Patty
happylady_13
on 5/12/05 10:31 am - Honolulu, HI
Top answer your question- "Where are the travelers?" They are all out traveling!!!!! Victoria
jlombardy
on 5/13/05 9:22 am - Uniontown, OH
Hi! I'm going to Ireland on October 22nd. I'm scheduled for surgery on June 23rd...I'm so excited!!! Julie L.
pattyp
on 5/14/05 11:20 pm - Loserland, GA
Ireland Julie!! That's sounds like a cool trip. Be sure to bring back a few 4-leaf for the folks on the Travel board. Congrats on the surg date. Patty
pattyp
on 5/14/05 11:24 pm - Loserland, GA
Me again, I meant to say 4-leaf clovers for the group. Patty
Pegtrala
on 5/27/05 9:03 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Patty. So nice to find this Travelers message board. I have been doing a bit of traveling since last fall. I went to the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona, Arizona area last December with my DH and sister. Also visited southern Oregon where my in-laws live. Went to Las Vegas in early April with my sis and my daughter-in-law for my niece's wedding, followed by a trip to Albuquerque with DH and sis the end of April. We might go to Vancouver, BC in June or July with friends. Our family (DH, 2 sons, daughter-in law, her sister, and our 2 grandsons), are going to Sun River, Oregon the first part of August. We are going to celebrate my DH's 60th birthday (which was in Feb.) by riding bikes, canoeing, hiking, and BBQing. I'm also planning a trip with some girlfriends to Leavenworth, Washington....a darling Bavarian village, in late August. We're going to take a "stack and whack" class from a quilter. While we're there, we're also going to see an outdoor presentation of "The Sound of Music." My DH and I are planning a trip to Colorado from Oregon the end of September. Wow! That's a lot of traveling!! Can you tell that I just retired the end of August last year? Boy, am I making up for lost time! It is so much fun. Happy Trails! Peg
Most Active