Montel's Vita Emulsifier/Blender Thingy

Linda B.
on 3/25/11 11:02 am - CA
Pre surgery, I bought this Vita Mix from Montel at Kohls cuz it was WAY cheaper than the real Vita Mix and guarenteed to do the same things. I blended up soups in it until today when a friend came by and we were talking about my surgery and this lil gem of a mixer. We dug out the recipe books and mixed up this veggie drink that was soooo awesome. I don't think I am gonna be complaining about this drinking thing for a while. We added tomatoes, celery, carrots, red bell pepper and ice. I am still sipping on this drink and omg...I think I am gonna like this. My tummy feels fanfreakintastic!  Seriously. And the best part was, when I am done...I have all my fluid in for today. Tomorrow....FRUIT!
Linda B

Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

vjb1952
on 3/26/11 5:31 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
I was looking for something else when I came across your post...that sounds wonderful!  Was the veggie drink in a recipe book that came with the machine, or some other book?  Thanks...will check it out as soon as I can...might even see if I can look at it on-line.  (And how was the fruit?)
Enjoy your week-end, Viv 

vjb1952

Linda B.
on 3/26/11 10:34 pm - CA
Yes there are 4 or 5 booklets with different recipes for like...soups, smoothies, appetizers, desserts. I am mainly interested in the smoothies and soups. It even grinds your own grain if you want to make your own healthy breads.
Have a great day! And GOOD LUCK on Monday!
Linda
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views