Laundry :)

Candy S.
on 3/31/11 1:51 am - Elgin, SC
Sometimes when I'm folding laundry, I hold up something that belongs to me and think "Wow, look how small that is. Is it really mine?"  I LOVE that feeling.  Has anyone else done that?
Height: 5'3" | HW: 262 | SW: 237 | CW: 130 | GW: 135

AniO
on 3/31/11 2:06 am
I almost took a new shirt back to the store the other day. I followed the care instructions and washed it in cold water. I took it out of the washing machine and put it on a hanger to dry and thought that it shrunk. I was so angry! I was going to wait for it to dry and take it right back to the store. But after it dried, I tried it on and it fit exactly the same way. LOL. It didn't shrink, I'm just not used to the smaller sizes.

Lisa D.
on 3/31/11 2:24 am - New Orleans, LA
When I buy shirts I have always put my arms in the body of the shirt and spread them out to see if it is wide enough.  I ordered new shirts for work and when they arrived I did the "spread test"  and thought , like you, that they were too small.  Damn if they don't fit perfectly.  Ain't life grand?!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Suane
on 3/31/11 5:13 am - Livingston County, MI
I can't wait to have that feeling!! So happy for all of you. Boy, how we picture ourselves.......

Always the best wishes, Sue 

HW: 261   SW: 248.5   CW: 154  GW: 135     5' 2"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 129 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 383 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 418 views