Whatcha eating today VSGers? Wednesday...

Ms Shell
on 4/6/11 4:23 am, edited 4/6/11 8:50 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well it's Wednesday AND tadah the scale moved AND in the right direction.  So let me tell you about my NSV today!!  Well I'm on the March of Dimes committe and today was our bake sale.  I stood there doing my saleswoman thing (think PUSHY used car saleman, lol) and did NOT have one bite.  I even used a napkin to clean off knives and is there was some pie I would scoop it and give it to the person...OMG I was so in the zone.  I attribute ALL that to not only MY determination but the prayer I said for strength moments before the sale.

Oh so my boyfriend bowls on a league both Monday and Wednesday, so I have NOW figured out how to ease my anxiety and desire to eat the "wrong" foods or have a drink.  I drop by El Pollo Loco, order the 2 piece Leg & Thigh meal w/the mixed vegetables and salad.  I buy my honey breast and he gets my tortillas =)  NOW to get a plan on Monday when he picks me up...will let you know next week =)

B:  CarbMaster Yogurt
S:  N/A
L:  4oz Chicken Breast; Salad w/Ranch dressing
S:  Clementine
D:  Thigh & Vegetables
S:  Leg & Salad

Water:  Goal 100oz (84 thus far)
Exercise:  Goal 10,000 steps (7,300 thus far); Walk 1 mile on Lunch
Vitamins:  On track
Attitude:  Thrilled that I handled the bake sale AND the scale gave me morning love

NEXT...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

novascotiadawn
on 4/6/11 4:30 am, edited 4/6/11 2:53 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Good day Ms. Shell and fellow posters!

Way to go sleeve sistah! It's sooo easy when were in the right zone!...Last night I threw the rest of the cinnamon rolls away and didn't bother me. I just wanted them out. She makes these big sweet trays and eats one and leaves them to go to waste/waist (which ever way you wanna look at it...hehe). My daughter needs to learn to make a half a batch of things, even quarter!!!

Coffee
B:  Peach Greek Yogurt & Cheese String
Coffee
S:  Corn Nuts
Coffee
L:  1/4Cup Roastbeef 
Coffee
S:  Corn Nuts
D: Chicken Stir-Fry..2oz Chichen breast, 1/2 C Bean Sprouts, Celery, Mushrooms, and Onions
Coffee
S: Corn Nuts and Skinny Cow Single Serv treat 

Water: 28oz's
Exercise:  Thinking about calling the gym to make an appointment to get started!
Vitamins: B-12 
Attitude:  HAPPY!

Hugs

Donna

NEXT...

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Ms Shell
on 4/6/11 5:16 am - Hawthorne, CA
CALL!! 

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

novascotiadawn
on 4/6/11 7:34 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I did it, I did it!!!!!!! Going to the YMCA, Friday morning for 11!!!!....There is no excuse...I literally live a stone's throw away from it... I can see it from our condo windows!!!!...LOL

LOL...Shell, I had to think for a minute when you said "CALL".....I thought, well, I don't know her number to call her, then had the light bulb moment!...hehehe!!!

Hugs and Loves

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Ms Shell
on 4/6/11 8:47 am - Hawthorne, CA
ROFL yes I'm way busy here so only had enough energy to write CALL, lol!!

So glad for you time to tone =)

brownblonde
on 4/6/11 5:05 am
 I have been sick the past couple days so I've been eating anything that felt ok...congestion on top of restriction has been not fun.

Breakfast:  coffee, almost 1/2 bagel, w/ cheese, a slice of ham, and 1/2 egg

Lunch:  1 hard taco

Dinner:  probably @ church--ham tonight.  I've been able to eat so little the past couple days I'm not terribly concerned.

Lisa D.
on 4/6/11 5:25 am, edited 4/6/11 5:26 am - New Orleans, LA
Hello girls!

B- EAS carb control protein shake

Lunch- 2.5 oz turkey meatloaf

If you have a Whole Foods nearby get a few slices of the turkey meatloaf in the prepared foods section. I cut them in half and freeze them. They microwave very well and taste terrrific.

Snack- later- orange or honeydew

Supper- hmmm, not sure yet

Attitude: Bleeping Ecstatic
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Ms Shell
on 4/6/11 8:48 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well next time I'm in Whole Foods I will try to remember =)  I so love their Chicken Salads

MizzBombChelle
on 4/6/11 5:55 am - Silver Spring, MD
Congrats Shell!!! That's big time.

B: Premier Chocolate Protein Shake
S:  cheddar cheese stick
L:  1/2 cup seafood risotto (not too tasty)
S:  vending machine size of utz plain potato chips (either eat it or strangle my boss and leave her body cold in her office)
D:  3 oz. of steak and 2 green olives

Water:  50 oz. so far
Exercise:  Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk
Vitamins:  nope :(
Attitude:  Very tired of my job and excited to start looking for a new one.

NEXT...

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

KrisJ77
on 4/6/11 6:36 am - TX

Breakfast:  Eggbeaters (Southwestern Style), Snack - 1/2 of a yogurt (I hate yogurt), Lunch:  1/2 of a Lean Cuisine, Snack - 1/2 of a nasty protein shake (sick of them) Dinner: some form of meat and a salad.
Exercise - hitting the gym after work
Vitamins - yes, now that I can swallow them versus chew them
Water - yes (all I drink)

Attitude: GREAT!!!  Wearing a pair of Levi's today that I haven't been able to wear in over 3 years!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 436 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views