Excerise and Measurements

livingthegoldenlife
on 4/9/11 12:18 am - TX
Did anyone take their measurements? I wish I would have because ever since i started working out harder and lifting weights my weight loss have stopped and I have gained 2 pounds has anyone else experienced this...

sleeve genie
on 4/9/11 12:48 am - Alhambra, CA
I think this happens to some of us.  I've started lifting weights and my weight loss has stopped but my body is changing for the better.  Just keep on doing what you're doing and i'm sure all will be great.   This is such a trip we are on  lol   :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

bellywood
on 4/9/11 12:51 am
My trainer measures and weighs me monthly!! Lucky, because some weeks no weight loss but inches lost so far since jan 45lbs down and 30 inches lost!! Yeah for exercise!!
Susan M.
on 4/9/11 2:00 am
 This is a good time to take your measurements. As you continue to work out and life weights, you will see those numbers going down. And eventually your weight loss will start up again as your newly developed muscles begin eating up fat cells. Good luck.

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 10:49 am
 I wish I would've began doing that pre surgery, but I recently started since I began lifting weights and weight loss slowed drastically.

Never too late to start though, I really wish I would've logged my weekly weight as well.  I have found an awesome iPad app called iFitnessHD that allows you to enter weight and measurements, serves as a food diary, and track your exercise.  Also has a lot of pre-determined workouts, videos of how to do the exercises, and allows you to email certified personal trainers.  There is a free version w/o all this cool stuff, but for 3.99 I couldn't resist and am glad I bought it.

I think there's an iPhone equivalent as well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views