UPDATE GUILTY

Eula "Evie" R.
on 4/11/11 9:59 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
My goodness, Thank each and everyone of you for not judging I really felt so bad, when I would see were people were having a hard time on pre-opt and sticking to it tho. I really felt like I was lieing to my family here. I can't get the little ticker to show that I gained so you would all know. You know I did good until, like my friend on my reply, I worried myself sick about getting paper work in, everything the Dr wanted me to do, get approvel, I know that is a lot of stress.. I just want to say thank you so much, and this support group seems like a part of my family.

God Bless
Evie

dragon1
on 4/11/11 11:11 pm - NY
yep, I have the postcard;  I got the "here's what the modified fast will look like" paperwork, and went all gung-ho for 17 pounds (yay!).  Then, as the realization dawned that it was still months until the actual surgery, the cheating started....  5 of those pounds have come back to visit. 

I was beating myself up, thinking that if I can't control myself now, how in the world will I do it after.  Then I realized that the fact that I can't stick to a long-term restrictive calorie diet is exactly why I am getting the darn surgery.   I will join you in the guilty corner, looking forward to the surgery, which will hopefully be the tool that will work....
BriarRose
on 4/12/11 1:35 am
No GUILT ! Just start today with good intentions, and try again.

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views