Belly fat finally reducing

OnederlandHereICom
e

on 4/14/11 12:11 pm
I don't know whether it's just because I'm getting to the point in my weight loss that it would happen anyway, but since I started getting serious about Zumba in the Circuit at Curves, I've started losing weight in my thighs and belly big time.  (It may just be weight loss because my bras are all getting too big too.)  

Apparently the mix of the Curves machines and the Zumba fitness workout is a kind of interval training and is very effective.  I'm developing muscles, and my flexibility is really increasing.   

All I know is for the first time in my life, I look forward to exercising and I am making time for it!  I'm actually thinking about taking the Zumba instructor class as a reward for myself when I hit 175.   We'll see - but it's something I'm thinking about!

And yeah I said WHEN I hit 175.  It's gonna happen.  I really believe it's gonna happen this time!  It seems like just yesterday I was looking forward to getting under 300!

Like the butterfly,  I have the strength and the hope to believe 
In time I will emerge from my cocoon... Transformed. Kirsti A. Dyer, MD, MS

_aprilh_
on 4/14/11 12:17 pm - OK
That's awesome! I am glad you have found an exercise regime that works for you and helps you to feel good. You can do it! 175lbs is right around the corner! Good luck and keep up the good work!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/11 12:40 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Wow! i agree totally abt the looking fwd to the exercising these days, i am only a little over 2 mths postop.. and had been just walking outside till last weekend, when i took the dive and signed up at the rec center / gym and started doing hard time. lol it's invigorating for sure!  now i totally look fwd to my routine daily.. i go swimming 3x a week, walk their indoor track and/or treadmill 2x a week and am trying to muster up the courage to go into their zumba class 1x a week.. a lil nervous abt that tho 

glad to hear you're almost to your goals.. congrats on your fabulous success so far and continued success to you! 
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views