Whatcha eating today VSGers? Sunday...

Ms Shell
on 4/17/11 2:44 am, edited 4/17/11 9:33 am - Hawthorne, CA
Ok I have NO clue what I'm eating today at all.  But I will be on program!!  I'm making chicken soup and shrimp stir fry for the week =)

LND:  5 Wingettes

B:  N/A
S:  2oz Turkey Kielbasa; 1/4 cup Cottage Cheese
L:  1 cup Chicken Vegetable Soup (just made hot off the stove)
S:  N/A
D:  Shrimp Stirfry = 3oz Shrimp; 2oz Onions; 4oz Bean Sprouts; 4oz Mushrooms (sauted using broth)
S:  Probably the rest of the stir fry =)

Water:  Goal 64oz = DONE
Exericse:  Goal 7500 steps (5,500 so far)
Vitamins:  Done
Attitude:  Determined

NEXT...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Jenijeni
on 4/17/11 2:54 am
Got up late, took a vitamin and a couple sips of water... Sitting here pondering whether I want ANYTHING... Lol. It's one of those days!

B: ?
S: ?
L: ?
D: ?

Crazy. The issue is that I want something HOT and can't think of anything HOT that I really want to go cook. I have leftover Gumbo in the fridge, that would probably do the trick! Good luck to everyone else... Send food! Lol!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Ms Shell
on 4/17/11 9:34 am - Hawthorne, CA
I have those kind of days all the time where nothing just sounds mmmmm or worth the effort.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

jennkitt
on 4/17/11 2:54 am - MI
1 more week of pre-op diet for me!

LND: Unjury chicken soup with 1/2 cube veggie bouillon

B: Cream of wheat with SF chocolate flavoring
S: Decaf latte with chocolate protein powder
L: raw green veggies, greek yogurt dip, peach yogurt
S: Strawberry unjury in SF Hawaiian punch, protein jello with a dab of FF cool whip
D: activia light yogurt, unjury chicken with veggie bouillon, thai spicy green beans
S: protein pudding, chocolate protein with SF rasberry syrup

Water: Goal 100 oz, 50 thus far
Exercise: 30 min on treadmil (jogged for 5 minutes, not all together of course)
Vitamins: Yep
Attitude: Optimistic, surgery in 1 week!

HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

mrsfrogdr
on 4/17/11 4:08 am
MY allergies are flaring up....lots of tissue use around here...ugg!!!  and the puppy had to go out for potty time three times last night...I am so going to make sure his food and water are put up earlier tonight and not left out for any middle of the night slurping...leading to more potty time!!!

Mommy was not too well behaved during those potty breaks...she had 3 squares of dark chocolate...boooo....bad mommy!!!!

Here is todays plan:

Night snacking: 3 squares of dark chocolate
B: protien coffee
B2:  egg, bacon, cheese
L: Tortilla soup and salad
S: yogurt and berries
D: chicken and salad
S: protein hot choclate

Cal: 1142
Carb: 48
Pro: 107

Vites: Done
Water: 16 so far...and several choices ready to help me get in the rest
Miles: walking the puppy...he can go pretty far for such a little dog (schnauzer - shih tzu mix)  and he needs to work off his puppy energy...so will go back to sleeping all night
Big Frog Kisses,           
 DAWN   

Ms Shell
on 4/17/11 9:35 am - Hawthorne, CA
Ahhh memories...my Billy Dee was my first dog EVER and after the first couple weeks of going out at all hours I didn't think we'd make it.  Enjoy!

emelar
on 4/17/11 4:18 am - TX
B:  fresh guacamole topped with crabmeat
S:  tall nonfat latte
L:  4 oz grilled beef liver
D:  probably a pork chop and some veggies
S:  don't know!

vitamins:  on target
water:  working on it
exercise:  walked the dogs this morning!
some1sospecial
on 4/17/11 12:07 pm - Edinburg/San Antonio, TX
Woke up late also hehe ..

B: None (some water I think)
S: none
L: 3 oz of liver and onions, half a small baked potato with butter, cheese, and sour cream. (not good to skip meals cuz then over eating happens)
S: Atkins brownie (soo good, glad I found them )
D: 3 or even 4 oz glazed ham (no sides) fed the fam beans and potato salad too.

Water: possibly lol
Vitamins: yes
Exercise: no had family over from out of town
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 126 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 362 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 407 views