OMG!!! Two pounds away from ONEDERLAND!!! + 2 NSVs!

chelleyj
on 4/22/11 9:37 pm - Duncanville, TX
 The past couple of months, my weight loss had slowed down dramatically.  But in the last 10 days, I've lost 5-lbs.  I think I finally kick-started my metabolism again!!!  With this 5-lb loss, it makes me 2 small lbs away from ONEDERLAND!!!

OMG!!!  I cannot believe it!  I'm sure everyone of you will hear me scream with excitement the morning I step on the scales and is says 199!!  

Two weeks ago, I had to go buy jeans.  I took a 14 and a 12 into the dressing room.  I could get the 12s up, but couldn't button them.  The 14s fit good, a bit loose, but wasn't getting jeans that would leave a muffin top when I buttoned them!  Anyway, went back today to try on capris.....I GOT IN THE 12s!!!!  I think I was in High school when I last wore 12s!!!

Last night my friends and I had a Girls Night Out.  Our favorite band was playing at a restaurant on the lake and it makes for a great night of dinner, dancing and drinking!!  I was on that floor, my body did not hurt, I had a GREAT time and even had a couple of guy****ting on me!!!  Its usually the morning after that I am paying for the drinking and dancing.  Not today!!!  I'm actually up early and my body is not sore!!!  

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Thanks for letting me talk!  Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!

chelleyjb55c560c23272105db7ffdb68e4eed42.png

Kelley S.
on 4/22/11 11:02 pm - Pekin, IL
Congratulations...nothing feels better than shopping in the regular clothes and feeling toatlly comfortable with yourself in public...WOOT WOOT!!! Awesome Job!!!

20 lbs. pre-op

Valsdetermined2lose
on 4/23/11 12:24 am
Congrats !! Your on your wayyyyy! Isnt this exciting?
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

LillyLou
on 4/23/11 12:52 am
Great news... I have a forever stall but things have started moving again too...I am so proud of you.  Hoping to join you in wonderland in 11 short pounds.  Keep up the great work.

MistyM
on 4/23/11 1:00 am - Eufaula, OK
VSG on 06/26/12
That's fabulous! Way to go! Onederland is right around the corner !!  

Month 1= 19#     Month 2=11#    Month3=8#  Month 4 =10#

Cindy G.
on 4/23/11 1:25 am - Kincheloe, MI
Congrats sleeve sister.  You are doing great!  I'm only 5 lbs. from Onederland so right behind you! 

HW 310 SW 287 GW 150    
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views