tammyd1962
on 4/24/11 10:21 am
hey out there.  just joined..like last week.  in my mail box i have 2 messages from deactived members...  the messages are looking for love?????????  OMG.. has anyone else got these??
thanks!
Linda B.
on 4/24/11 10:27 am - CA
There is occasional spam on here. Just report them. It's pretty easy to tell who is real and who isn't. Cuz the posts make no sense whatsoever. Welcome and yes there are a lot of real people here too.
Linda B
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

tammyd1962
on 4/24/11 10:30 am

Thank you!  i start my 2 wks liquid diet Monday.. surgery is May 9th!  i'm so excited!  I really love that there is so much support out there. 

Carmelita
on 4/24/11 11:49 am - Four Corners, NM
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 12:05 pm
 Oh Carmelita, I don't think you want these messages they are not at ALL flattering they're just annoying, stupid and repetitive:

good day my name is miss unis i hope fine it is my pleasure to rite you after viewing your profile on (www.obesityhelp.com) and i love it which really interest me in having communication/friendship with you and if you will have the desire with me i will like you to contact me back with my email address ([email protected]) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am remember colour or distance does not matter even our age but love matters a lot in life because i have some thing very very important to tell you have a nice day.

Soooooooooo unless they think I'm a mentally challenged lesbian that speaks broken english, I don't think I have found a love connection!! 

jimbovsg
on 4/24/11 3:29 pm
On April 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM Pacific Time, Carmelita wrote:
Hi Tammy n welcome aboard..

do me a favor...

forward those messages MY WAY!! lolol 
how come I never get lookin for LOVE messages... a definate blow to the ego
Lita there is A billionaire in Nigeria....who needs your help to "free up " sme "assets'  I could put you in contact with him....there is a heftey processing fee he will pay....several milllion dollars!  totally legit!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Njmama
on 4/24/11 12:25 pm
OMG! I got the same message! she must say that to all the girls! and I thought I was special! LMAO! Oh well! Welcome and good luck to you!
thisbe777
on 4/24/11 12:48 pm
i've never gotten any of those....   i feel left out... 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

boomercd
on 4/24/11 2:14 pm - OH
Ive gotten them, I block them, annoying, they always want you to email them on there private email. any of you guys want mine Ill send them your way, not a greedy bone in my body!

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

Elaine H.
on 4/24/11 2:35 pm
I got that same message - just a sicko
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 130 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 385 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 418 views