1 YEAR Surgiversary! W/ LOTS OF PICS

carabarnes
on 5/11/11 7:00 am, edited 5/11/11 7:03 am
YEAY! I'm can't believe it's already been a year. My whole life has changed. I'm not ashamed to be in public,I work out, I have confidence, I get called georgeous by ramdon men. I feel beautiful. I wore a swimsuit with out a cover-up. I eat what I want now because I don't want to loose anymore weight. There is really nothing that I miss. Except my hair. Maybe the length of time my meal last compared to my family. I have to sit and wait it seems like forever. I take so much better care of myself. I have a stronger relationship with my family. Especially my three boys. I can run and play with them. I take them to do alot more activities. My husband lifts me up and swings me around. This forum has been my rock. I have love and respect for all the information and support I've gotten here. The only thing I regret about my sleeve is that I didn't do it earlier and my ass and tits are gone If your on the fence jump over. If your on the bench kick ass and you'll make goal. If your at goal thanks for inspiring me. 

011.jpg image by carabarnes

and my favorite....

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

taracarter42
on 5/11/11 7:03 am
 You are rocking it!!!
KrisJ77
on 5/11/11 7:05 am - TX
I know I have already told you this - but you look amazing!!!  Again, I can't wait to be where you are!! Thanks for posting the pics and keeping us motivated!!!  Hugs!! Kris

Sniffles...
on 5/11/11 7:05 am - Hendersonville, TN
Yay, Cara!!! Rock on, girlfriend!!!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
DragonGirl
on 5/11/11 7:06 am - MN
WOW...the change is stunning! You just rocked your sleeve Hun!!! Congrats!!!
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
byebyeburden
on 5/11/11 7:06 am
Amazing!!! congratulations you are an inspiration!
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

FancyRoses
on 5/11/11 7:07 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
wow you truly look amazing and i am proud of all your hard work.  what a difference from the before and after pics   congrats to you for making your goal a healthy you
My goals to a healthy me            
Mandi E.
on 5/11/11 7:09 am - Kissimmee, FL
Such and inspiration!! You look amazing!! I can't wait to be where you are! 
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MilitaryWife
on 5/11/11 7:09 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Congrats! You are doing fabulous and look great!

FaithForward
on 5/11/11 7:12 am - Houston, TX
What a HUGE inspiration you are to others with your lil bitty, teeny weeny, itsy bitty, tiny, muy pequeno, supa thin, skinny, small body. Just rocking a swimsuit!!

You have so much to be proud of.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views