3 weeks and 30 pounds!

Lisa S.
on 5/17/11 9:13 am - TX
You know I will. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. SO excited!

kanga003
on 5/17/11 2:46 am
Yup... I'm down 42lbs pre-op and am just sort of starting to "see" it... one of my high school studetns from last semester just commented today... she is the first person to notice without knowing that I was dieting... it felt pretty good :-) (but a little pathetic too).

Stay strong!!!  I know I totally feel it... I walk faster, I don't tire as easily etc.

Lisa S.
on 5/17/11 2:54 am - TX

Way to go! How awesome is that? I didn't have to do the pre-op stuff, because I moved my date up considerably. So-I just have the post-op loss.

Seriously? 42 pounds and people are just noticing? What's up with that? What the heck is going on that you can't see a 42 pound loss? If I gained 5, everyone would notice!!! lol

kanga003
on 5/17/11 3:33 am
I know... I try not to get too frustrated though :0) 

I started around 315 and an down to 272... I can still wear many of the same clothes though I have gone down from a 26/28 to a 24 pant and a 3x/4x to a 2x/3x... but I have only bought two new shirts 'cause I have some old stiff that I can start shopping from... plus with the season change and all..

I think that I have just been a "big" girl to everone for so long, and I still am, so that's what they see... plus I've lost it in only about 6 weeks and they see me everyday....kwim?  I can't wait for the reactions next Septemeber though :-)
BigCaliSmile
on 5/17/11 3:45 am - La Puente, CA
Wow thats super! Talk about encouraging!!
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 317 views