Whey is me!

kleineliebe
on 5/20/11 5:55 am - PA
I'm sorry if this question might be redunant for many of you - but I haven't had much luck finding what I need. I've found a great whey protein that I enjoy drinking and I'm hoping I'll like it after my surgery. But I'm afraid that I'm going to get sick and tired of my milkshakes.

I can't seem to find a clear protein mixer. If I make my own soup I was hoping I could mix in protein. Or maybe I can mix it in with my juice and have that instead of a milk drink.
I've found New Whey liquid protein tubes. But they're flavored. (I have orange and grape, but haven't tried them yet.) The GNC suggested I mix it with jell-o.

Is there anything you guys use?

Thank You!
Stephanie V.
on 5/20/11 6:13 am - NC
They actually sell unflavored Protein Powder at GNC, My husband and I mix it with Crystal light, a bazillion flavors, also I made chicken soup with it my forst two weeks out.
sldierswife
on 5/20/11 8:20 am
My doctors
Office advised us not to use the "shots" they say that they don't have as much protein as they say.

I use creamy vanilla powder cuz it's 50 grams protein and I can mix it with less milk or water than in a can. Then later I have yogurt. Greek.
 HW 298 SW 281

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views