Six months...and life it GREAT!!!!

autumn41
on 5/20/11 2:04 pm - Nipomo, CA
 Hello everyone...I have not been on here much!  But anyhow I had my six month check up (wow already) and it went great. All of my labs were good except my cholesterol started to creep back up.  I was thinking that before I was on such a restricted diet and not able to eat much at all and now I am eating everything.  Anyhow, he said I am at a healthy weight...weight loss is good and that I didn't have to loose anymore weight if I didn't want to, although I do.  My BMI is 27 and I want to get it to 25.  I am now exercising much more and I love it now!   I will say that I do need to concentrate on making the right choices more.  I am a size ten and thrilled...I am going to just keep working at it and I know I will continue to loose.  I can eat everything just much smaller portions.  Sometimes I can eat more than other...kinda weird how it works like that.  I love my new body (and sleeve) and would do it all over again!!!!  Best wishes to you all! xxxxxx
twenty lbs. lost prior to VSG 5'6" highest weight 236 no longer diabetic                  
Susan M.
on 5/20/11 3:26 pm
 Wow! You've done so well -- 72 pounds in just six months -- that's fantastic and so impressive. Thanks for sharing your success with us.

KSqtpie
on 5/20/11 4:41 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
 You look fantastic! Thank you for posting this. The more I read about everyones success, the more excited I get to move forward with my own journey. Keep up the great work!!
jimbovsg
on 5/20/11 7:14 pm
Great job!  Congratulations!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Hollyhock
on 5/20/11 8:26 pm - VA
Great work! Gosh I want to be just like you. I can't even imagine what it'll feel like to wear a size 10. I have heard people do that. Rock on!
5'7"  VSG on 6/6/2011  HW 224, SW 214, CW 144  
Kim_M
on 5/20/11 10:48 pm - LaPorte, TX
Half way there go you!!! That is my first goal and I can't wait.I know you have to have been thrilled!!!

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
johnbertak
on 5/21/11 4:20 am - MD
Weigh 2 go! Great job - getting to where you want to be (almost).  I'm also approaching 6 mos. post-op and I feel fantastic - I've still got about 40 lbs. to get to my first goal-weight, but I know it will happen b/c of what's been happening since Nov.  Glad to be a part of the same cohort w/you - good job?
Pop-Pop

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views