Love my sleeve!

SpiceyMom
on 5/23/11 10:46 am
VSG on 04/28/11 with
I just realized today that even when I eat a meal and feel totally full, my stomach doesn't stick out, make my pants too tight, and can even be sucked in! What a cool thing!

I'm also excited to be 12 lbs. away from onederland. I don't know why today's weight made me so much more excited than, say, 215 did but I'm thrilled! At 197 I will no longer be officially obese! Can't wait to get there!!

What are you loving about your sleeve today?
Mom to 8, looking forward to a healthy future!         
FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 5/23/11 10:49 am - New Orleans
I'm loving my sleeve because it has allowed me to be the person I've always wanted to be...  Confident, self-assured & in control.

Congratulations on your success!

Current weight: 170 lbs.

Once I reach goal, this cow will be killed & eaten... 2 ounces at a time.

Total includes 56 lbs. lost on 2-month low carb pre-op diet.  Start date 9/13/10.

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 11:20 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
I was thinking that very same thing today! So nice to not feel as if you're busting out of your britches after stuffing yourself!!!! Glad you're loving it, lady!!!

Today, I'm loving the fact that I don't have fat rolls bulging out in between my seat belt in the car. And I'm loving how much better I fit in the seat!
sleeve genie
on 5/23/11 11:23 am - Alhambra, CA
Today and every day i'm loving having my health back,  and looking better aint bad either :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Gracieteddy
on 5/23/11 11:41 am - IA
Yes! to all of the things people wrote .  It is so great to have so much energy even on so little food ! (My plate , the place where I keep track )says I burn more cals then I eat every day! It is so great!

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 12:43 pm
I agree with our friend in the little coat... being in control of that part of my life is so great!!!!!!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views