Not feeling too well.....

mareacuda
on 5/27/11 2:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Hey everyone... 

So, I have been feeling really down lately. My weight loss has been stalled for WEEKS (hovering between 255 and 252) and I am over it. LOL. 

My hair is falling out now, I have bags under my eyes that won't go away, I lost my job 2 weeks ago... just feeling ****ty overall. I have been trying really hard to stay with an eating schedule and not eat out of boredom or depression, and I have been going to the gym (3 times a week) 

I have been getting my protein and water every day, and I eat under 20 carbs per day. I just don't know what to do. 

Okay, I am done complaining... going to the gym now.

XO
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Valerie K.
on 5/27/11 2:53 am - Dearborn, MI
 I know how your feeling I have been staying between 182 and 187 for a month now. I go to the gym all the time eat very little stay at 1200 calories and nothing happens. We just have to keep telling our self that it took along time to gain all our weight so it will take time for it to come off.

I see my doctor next Tuesday and two months ago I was 190 so i am sure i will be told I am not doing good but to bad things have been bad for me so good eating took a back seat. But i am on the recovery now watching what i am eating again. We will get threw this I am sure.

keep your chin up and smile.

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

BuckeyeGirl
on 5/27/11 3:37 am - TN
Hey Girl, that does sound frustrating especially with the recent job loss. I don't have any great advice, just wanted to write to say hang in there and hoping things start moving weight-wise and job-wise shortly.

Best of luck,
Lindsey

Sandy S.
on 5/27/11 4:39 am
Sorry to hear your in a tough place- no great advice-but warm wishes and support.  Hang in there baby!
sleeve genie
on 5/27/11 6:22 am - Alhambra, CA
Hey sweetie,  so sorry that all this is happening at the same time for you :o(   stalls suck,  but they do happen to most of us,   our bodies have a mind of their own.   Hang in there and keep doing what you're doing and i'm sure all will be well.   Hope you start feeling better real soon  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

mareacuda
on 5/27/11 8:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Thanks Jeani! 

I have had several stalls already (no loss for more than 4 weeks) and I know it will pass, it's just that paired with everything else I am kinda bummed out. 

I will keep coming here and gain inspriation from everyone... seriously, you all keep me going on those days where I want to give up.

XO

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
carriesb
on 5/27/11 3:03 pm
Maybe you need to eat a little bit of carbs now and then so your body doesn't get used to the same thing all the time. Your doing great it will get moving again.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views