Has anyone tried Flatout yet?

Andrea2222
on 5/29/11 7:34 am - Sharonville, OH
My nutritionist told me about it recently, so I just bought some at the store. It's flatbread, but it has 9 g of protein in it. Plus, it has about 8 g of fiber and only 17 g of carbs in one long piece. In fact, I haven't made a sandwich with it yet, but it might be too big to eat in one sitting, even though it's flat. Even still all of that protein and fiber is tremendous. And it comes in different flavors. I have sundried tomato.

I'll probably have a ham sandwich with it for lunch tomorrow. It sure beats my old wheat bread for nutrional value.
HW: 380   SW: 321   CW: 214  GW: 145  

GAFROMVA
on 5/29/11 7:36 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 I love it, I cut it in half and make pizza out of it. 
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Livealot
on 5/29/11 7:43 am - NJ
I love flatouts!!!! The company also makes Fold-its. It's a flatout only shaped to make a sandwich. I love the 5 grain. I had to buy them directly from Flat Out. Bought 5 of each flavor to cut the shipping cost per pack. But Yes....Awesome
foodlover
on 5/29/11 7:48 am
Where would I find it?  Sounds good!
Andrea2222
on 5/29/11 8:07 am - Sharonville, OH
It was in my grocery store in the fresh bread section near the bakery, but it could also be near the deli. It wasn't in the aisle with the rest of hte packaged bread.
HW: 380   SW: 321   CW: 214  GW: 145  

wert
on 5/29/11 8:06 am - MN
YES! I buy it at Target. I'm eating the tomato/basil flavor right now. I cut them into quarters. It's all I can eat right now. I make a roll-up with tuna salad. Pretty good. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

vjb1952
on 5/29/11 8:14 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
I tried the whole grain kind...cut it in half and made a wrap with thin sliced turkey, cheese & chopped up veggies...really liked it.  I got mine at the grocery store where it was on a rack/table display by the deli, but have seen it at WalMart too.  Viv 

vjb1952

theshrinkingmimi
on 5/29/11 9:06 am
good to know. I've put on my list for the future.
katier825
on 5/29/11 10:45 am
I discovered them a couple of years ago  and used to have a sandwich with 1/2 of one.  I tried a couple of months ago but coudn't eat 1/4 of one with turkey and cheese.  I don't seem to do as well with breads as I do toast...it's probably a good thing I guess.  It's a good low carb choice if you do want some bread.
KCChris
on 5/29/11 11:50 am - KS
 I love them! They have become my replacement for bread.  I just made hamburgers tonight on the grill and used them. They're great.
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
Most Active