Anyone tried

MBOYZ2
on 5/29/11 11:31 pm - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with

Has anyone tried the Vi****er zero or life water .I don't know if they are allow on the post liquid diet but I need something new ..any ideas are welcome..

queen R.
on 5/29/11 11:52 pm - enid, OK
my dr allows those as well as diet welch's (these are good).  i read on here that ppl use the flavor packets from ramen noodles for a change up.  i'm really tired of liquids too but i keep hangin on!

smilinmomof3
on 5/30/11 12:01 am - MI
I drink Vi****er Zero all the time - I'm 12 days post op. You can even add protein powder to it for so you kill 2 birds with one stone..

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 12:05 am
I was one of those that had to bounce around on liquids and got burned out easily on taste.  I did the Vitamin Water Zeros, Sobe 0, Propel Zero and any other flavored waters that were zero calorie.  I ended up on homemade decaf iced tea.. it seems to be the only thing that I haven't gotten tired of quickly and I drink about a half gallon a day.  I just make it up on the stove with a little over half gallon of water and 7 teabags, I take all the tags off the strings then tie the strings together, drop them into the pot of water, bring it to a boil and shut off the heat.  I let the tea steep until its cooled off a bit remove the tea bags and its ready.  I also like sun tea but we havent had enough sun here in sunny CA to make it yet...
Kelby F.
on 5/30/11 2:04 am - Minot, ND
 I was allowed them and I have them every once and awhile.. Just remember that there are 4 or  5 carbs per serving in them so you'll want to watch that depending on what your surgeons recommendation for daily carb intake is.

The sobe waters are the same as far as carbs. I stick the powerade zero's because they dont have any carbs. I really like the blue one and the grape!

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

MBOYZ2
on 5/30/11 7:12 am - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
thank you guys ..

redsnapper1975
on 5/30/11 11:46 am
I love them both!  There's a vitamin water- squeezed I think it's called- that I love.  Really tart, mmm... not as sweet tasting as some of the others.
~ Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 316 views