I felt soooo strange this morning...

No More Spanx
on 6/1/11 8:26 am - Rock Island, IL
It is Day 1 of my 10 day pre-op diet and it seems so surreal.  I have been researching, lurking, going through hoops and making the hard decisions, and now here I am.  Laying in bed I kept thinking how maybe it was just a dream....until I stood up and all the pain and stiffness crept back into my body from my feet and back.   I read the posts here everyday here and it gives me inspiration, laughs, and brings me back to the reality of it all. 

But most of all it gives me hope.  Thanks for listening!   Ann
HT: 5'3"    HW: 235   Starting  BMI: 41.6     CW: 128  Current     BMI: 22.6                    

Lisa D.
on 6/1/11 10:55 am - New Orleans, LA
You will be so amazed at the difference weight loss will make to the pain in your feet, knees, and lower back.  It did for me!!  You will have a great, new reality.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

smilinmomof3
on 6/1/11 12:10 pm - MI
I'm only 2 weeks out today and I feel so much better already. My feet used to hurt so bad I could hardly walk at time. Now they don't bother me much. And I have a very bad knee - but that has been alot better too.
I don't know how much I've lost yet - I see the doctor tomorrow, then I'll know..

You'll feel lots better in a few weeks! It is so amazing and fun and exciting and weird all at the same time!! 

Good luck! 

WHOOO BABY - I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 74 views