On a Jet Plane to start my journey...I cant believe it!!

luckiestparentoftwo
on 6/29/11 5:19 am - Canada
Well i leave tonight to start my travel to Peurto Vallarta...I am being sleeved on July 1st ..i dont actually get there till 3 pm tomorrow because of the flight schedule...I am nervous, scared...feeling a bit overwhelmed...(like i forgot something)....I am really mentally ready..i have been preparing myself and i know that this is going to be the start of something wonderful...I want to thank all of you that sent me messages, replyed to my numerous questions that i posted....as i was originally scheduled to have ryn...but then changed my mind after learning more info...

So send prayers for me on friday...I will update when i get home....

I am ready to join the losing bench :-p

mareacuda
on 6/29/11 5:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Congratulations!!! This is the best thing you will ever do for yourself. You are prepared and will rock your sleeve! 

In other news, I booked MY trip to Puerto Vallarta yesterday.... but it's for my Honeymoon! 

Keep us posted, you are in my T&P.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Kaysmommy
on 6/29/11 5:27 am - Silver City, NM
Congrats. Have a great trip, and an even better surgery.
cabcab
on 6/29/11 5:36 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
For me it became real when on the plane trip to San Antonio to go across the border for my surgery.  Before that I wasn't really nervous at all, but about the time I touched down in SA it hit me.  I still wasn't scared, it was just a real nervous and excited energy.  It was a 2.5 hour drive from SA to Eagle Pass and I couldn't stop talking to Rosy, the driver.  She must have been thinking, "OMG, is this chick ever gonna shut up?!?!"  So what you're feeling is totally normal.  I've heard great things about Dr. Joya and his team, so you're in good hands.

Can't wait to hear about your trip and surgery.

Best wishes and prayers being sent your way!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

judyalbertson
on 6/29/11 5:51 am
Can't wait to hear how it goes!  I'll be joining the clear liquid group soon, too!  My sleeve is July 18th!  Hugs to you!
DragonGirl
on 6/29/11 5:52 am - MN
The absolute best of luck and best wishes coming your way! There's always room on the losers bench for a new player!! =)

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Nicole S.
on 6/29/11 6:26 am - Vallejo, CA
 Hope you have a safe flight, and may surgery go smoothly!  Happy Healing!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Neeven Soodyall
on 6/29/11 1:31 pm - Surrey, Canada
This is going to be one memorable Canada Day for you. I wish you well my fellow Canuck and look forward to swapping notes when you get back to BC.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 315 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views