NSV!

Megdrassil
on 7/15/11 1:28 am - MI
 So.. I bought these pair of large scrub pants a couple years ago and have never been able to get them on.  I kept them because I kept saying "i'll lose the weight and wear them!" yeah right...

today, i tried them on out of sheer curiosity and they fit!!  I'm so geeked.  I have NEVER gone down a pant size, it's been slowly going up and up since middle school.  I'm not even sure what to do , lol!  This surgery might have actually worked O_O

Lol, it's a small achievement but I wanted to share :D

Pitboss68
on 7/15/11 1:31 am - St Clair Shores, MI
It's not a small achievement.  It makes you smile and makes you feel good all over.  It is results like this that will carry you through where you want to be.  There is nothing more inspiring than RESULTS.  Good for you!!!

Pitboss68
Faye56
on 7/15/11 1:33 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with

Not small at all. That is a great achievement! Congrats! I hope to join you very soon - like next Tuesday

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Megdrassil
on 7/15/11 1:41 am - MI
 Thanks! You'll do great!!! Just keep your eyes on the prize, no matter how tough it can be.. it will get better  :D

Nicole S.
on 7/15/11 1:56 am - Vallejo, CA
CONGRATS!!!! Every small achievement is a great achievement! I am super excited for you
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

roundater
on 7/15/11 1:45 pm - Lincoln, NE
Agreed not a small achievement. Makes all the sacrifice worthwhile doesn't it?
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views