IT WAS REAL -- no hallucinations !!!!

BriarRose
on 7/21/11 2:18 am
Just had to check.  I am still in Onderland !!!!!  I still DID lose 100 pounds !!!!!

There was a little part of me that wasn't going to believe it, until today......and not only that, but I lost another .25 (one quater of a pound !) since yesterday !!!!

Yes, I have lost, since I met with my PCP for referral to the barriatric program .....100.75 pounds !!!!  

And at the same time weigh under 200 pounds.....for the first time in some 20 years. 

199.25 !!!! 

It works, it really works !!!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Arianasmama
on 7/21/11 2:27 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 Doing the happy dance for you.  Congrats!
Be Blessed            
anninva
on 7/21/11 2:34 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
That's great!!!!!!!!!!!  just hit Onederland myself this week (and afraid it will go away by the time i weigh on Sunday) and it's the best feeling.  i guess i'll really believe it if i keep going down the next couple of weeks and if i haven't gained it back by weigh-in time.  like you, i'm scared to death that it's a mirage.

Bravo for both of us!!!!!!!!!  You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

MELMEL308
on 7/21/11 3:24 am - PA
WOOHOO..Way to go!  That has got to be an exciting feeling..hitting onderland and the century club at the same time.. Save a seat for me because I am on the downhill stretch and coming in strong!..lol
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
Elleisa71
on 7/21/11 5:46 am
YAY!!!!

HW 421/SW 408//GW 180
Lisa D.
on 7/21/11 11:45 am - New Orleans, LA
Work it, girl!     
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views