Is this typical?

Gracieteddy
on 7/24/11 2:48 am - IA
I had a great four months of consistant loss I am thrilled I got that far without a stall. I am now in my third week of a stall. I knew it was coming but it is frustrating. I have up'd my exercise. Is it better to also cut back on the food? i know the first six months are where people lose the most so I don't want to lose the momentum.
Thank you to all who have helped me through this process. I keep pinching myself to know it is real!

kimbethin
on 7/24/11 3:38 am - CA
I'm too new to know what is typical, I'm almost 5 weeks out and in a one week stall.  I agree with you!  So frustrating to be doing everything you think is right and not see results.  I'm so happy I got the sleeve, and everybody stalls sometimes, but I can't wait to see the scale say any number thats lower than today!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Gracieteddy
on 7/24/11 3:41 am - IA
Good luck and keep up the great work! I only weigh once a week or I go bonkers!
PK130
on 7/24/11 3:44 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 03/01/11 with
Curious to get a response to this as well. I'm in the same boat. Not quite 5 full months out - last couple weeks have been a slow roll. I expected it to slow down, obviously -- but I'm just wondering if I'm actually having my first real 'stall' or if this is just the beginning of the time where I start to lose painfully slowly...lol
MediumSoon
on 7/24/11 5:41 am - TX
Happens to everyone at different times. You can "tinker" with your plan and see if something works but generally - just keep doing what you're doing - it'll break.

Most Active