Very moody today... Is this normal??

Jessica Houston
on 7/26/11 5:34 am - Wichita, KS
Okay so today has not been the best of days... For starters, I have a head cold/sinus infection (hell I don't know what it is!), my house is a disaster & I am having a party tomorrow night here, I have a final in College Algebra tomorrow morning & a 7 page paper due tomorrow comparing 3 different religions, my 18 mth old is cranky, & it is 100+ degrees here (again!).   Yesterday, I booked a hotel for 4 nights in AL so the kids & I could go & visit DH while he is working out of town.  Well, I'll be damned if his company (A MAJOR PHONE COMPANY WHO SHALL REMAIN UNNAMED! Starts with and A & ends with a T!!!) didn't call him and tell him that he had a choice.  Since all of the work was done in the AL area, he could either A: come home, B: Go to TN until Aug 5th (his original time to return home) or C: Go to TN until Aug 20th!!!  WTF??? They just screwed up my VACATION!!!  I had to call & talk my way out of my hotel reservation (and with Travelocity that is not the easiest thing to do!), plus my DH decided to go on to TN until the 5th!!!  I am so ready for today to be OVER!!!!

Sorry! Needed to vent!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Dee60
on 7/26/11 5:42 am
VSG on 02/21/12

It can only get better from now on! Sending positive thoughts your way! 

tripmom02
on 7/26/11 5:53 am - NJ
 I wish I lived closer, I would totally come over and help you out! I went to school with three little ones (and my minor was Theology, so I know all about the comparative papers and what a pain they are!) so I know how crazy that can be! Take a DEEP breath, make a too do list and work your way though everything one at a time! 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

MN_Mama
on 7/26/11 8:04 am

Vent away!   We're here, and we care! 
Sorry about the vacation, but thank the powers that be your hubby still has a company to boss him around.   They sure do pu**** around though, don't they? 
Sounds like you need to call a friend to watch the babies for 1/2 hour to take a long, cool, bubble bath and just breathe.....
You've got a lot on your plate.   Hope all looks better soon.

Jessica Houston
on 7/26/11 8:47 am - Wichita, KS
A bath WOULD be awesome, however I haven't been cleared yet! LOL!  Another 3-4 days!   I am ready to get in a pool!  This whole time since my surgery we have had 100+ (a lot of them over 105) here and I couldn't get my incision wet! But I am ready now!!! I bet the water feels like bath water now! LOL!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 11:18 am
Wow. Sounds like you could use a "Calgon take me away" moment for sure! You'll get through it. And when you do you should demand that DH find a sitter and take you out for a movie and appetizer somewhere nice. BTW, I was cleared to swim, take a bath at 2 weeks. That pool is a life saver!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views