I need a scale!

annamaria16
on 7/26/11 9:10 am
I would love some suggestions on a good scale to use for my weigh-ins. I would like one that has ounces on it also. Anyway if someone knows which one is a really good one let know. Thanks
Sandy S.
on 7/26/11 9:21 am
If you want scales to weigh yourself.  i ordered Eatsmart from Amazon.  They are simple but accurate.  Up to 450 and weigh in pounds or kg.  Pound would be like 260.9   If you talking about food.  I bought mine at Walmart and they weigh in gram or oz.  They are a glass top scale.  Good luck

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
stephkd
on 7/26/11 9:23 am - Columbus, OH
I use a Tanita. Just before going for a follow-up appt, I weighed at home fully dressed (minus shoes), which is how we weigh at doc's. Tanita weight was within OUNCES of doc's scale!

Karen--SOOOO tired of living life on the sidelines!
HW = 308              PSW = 285  (Program Start Weight - what's on my ticker)
SW = 268              GW = 150 (highest end of normal BMI)

Crissy327
on 7/26/11 10:20 am - NC
I can be a little type A sometimes, he he, so I researched it on consumers reports before I bought one last year. I have bought so many duds, I just didn't want to deal with more garbage.

So anyway, the biggest loser scale was the one I ended up buying after reading up. I think I got it at Target. It is consistent time and time again. I can weigh myself 10 times in an hour and every time is says the exact same thing, down to the point after the lbs, like 101.7. It doesn't matter how you stand on it either, it always reads right.

Just an idea!:)
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views