I guess you could call it a NSV!

Jessica Houston
on 7/30/11 1:40 pm - Wichita, KS
I had to buy new bras today!!!  The cups were getting too big!  Down from a DDD to a D!!! But for some reason my ASS isn't getting the message! LOL!

Also I have some workout pants that used to be snug all the way down my legs. I noticed today that they were very loose around my calves! YAY!

Today is my one month surgiversary... Will post pics tomorrow! Was already in my pajama's before I remembered to take them so I will take them in the morning! (We had a little issue with our A/C not working the last two days, consequently that has been the last thing on my mind!
It's fixed now thank God because it is still running 100-110 daily around here!!!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

NDew1104
on 7/30/11 3:56 pm
Congrats!!  And I hear ya about the bottom not getting the message.  I am right there with ya!  lol
ravenssummer
on 7/30/11 9:29 pm - West Warwick, RI
Since i've had surgery i've gone down 4 band sizes and although the cups get big as well as the band I'm still a DDD.
HW 348 SW 329 CW 196  

sswanky
on 7/30/11 11:37 pm
Congratulations!!! Last Tuesday was my 4 week surgiversary.  I am feeling better daily, but some days are definitely better than others but overall I'm in awe of this tool.

PBJ
on 7/30/11 11:58 pm
Yep I had to buy bras acouple of times on my way down.  My boobs lost alot of weight too!  But  a good bra makes a hugh difference!

good luck on your journey...you are doing great!!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views