isopure low carb drinks

Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 7:41 am - Canada
I'm just wondering if anyone out there has stumbled across Isopure's low carb protein drinks in British Columbia... well, maybe the lower mainland or Vancouver Island.
I can buy the regular carb one's at the pharmacy but they're like 30+ carbs for 15 grams of protein which is pretty high. Am very much hoping the zero carb ones are available somewhere so if anyone has found them, please do let me know. I'm headed from the Island to Richmond on Tuesday for post-surgical checkup and could look for them if I had any tips.
Cheers all,
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

robbiejay1978
on 8/4/11 8:31 am - OH
I buy them here in the US from GNC. I believe you can buy them by the case online and have them shipped to you. 

Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 8:44 am - Canada
Thanks for the info. Yes, their site shows them available at GNC here in Canada too and I have phoned a couple but with no luck. I guess I may end up having to do the shipping thing although the cost is likely to make them very pricey drinks. It's possible that is the only way to go but I keep holding out hope that I can buy them from a store here.
Maybe I'm just an optimist...
Lynn

Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 9:56 am - Canada
HI all,
Just to clarify my post I'm not looking for another shake-style thick drink, but rather a clear one... looks like Koolaid or whatever, that Isopure makes only it's high in protein and low in carbs.
Thanks!!

CCWannabe
on 8/4/11 10:48 am
If you are willing to buy a case, GNC might be able to special order for you, thereby saving you the shipping cost.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views