NSV I just unsubscribed from Lane Bryant !

BriarRose
on 8/6/11 2:06 am
I was reading my e-mails, and realized that I no longer can/need to shop at Avenues and Lane Bryant.....OMG.  need to unsubscribe to Catherines too......

So I unsubscribed from their "send my coupons" e-mails.   It felt really weird doing that. 

SOOOOOO......who should I sign up with ? Where the hell am I going to shop ? !  I'm over 50 years old, and I don't know what the hell is out there for normal clothes for a human my age for work.  I am going to have to do some serious re-orienting of my head to go with my body these days.....
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
stephany48463
on 8/6/11 2:12 am
love it...actually I haven't unsubscribed and Im such a dork that I was excited that they carry size 12 online so I didnt have to go looking yet....It is time now...so far only made it to fashion bug, target and kmart where they have both sizes...have yet to walk into the mall into a normal store!
45 lbs lost pre op
first goal 199 reached 2-3-11
second goal 175 reached 6-1-11              
kimbethin
on 8/6/11 2:14 am - CA
Congratulations!  I can't wait to do that!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
tulips52
on 8/6/11 2:29 am
 I am 55yrs old and cannot wait to shop Coldwater Creek and North Style! 

Alyssa2010
on 8/6/11 2:46 am - Philly Burbs, PA
Yeah, unsubscribing to all of them felt AWESOME! Congrats!
Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become. Alyssa
HW/SW246 / GW150 / CW137 5'2"

LonnieThatGirl D.
on 8/6/11 2:49 am
Congrats!

I cancelled my Catherine's and Avenue cards before surgery. I was determined never to buy from them again!  IT FELT GOOD! 

Now I just have to put up with the clothes I have until I lose weight and need to go shopping for new stuff! LOL
wannalose4boo09
on 8/6/11 3:51 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Congrats!!  I am new on here.  Right now I am pre-sleever.  I have been a plus sizer most of my teen n adult life(32 y/o now). I can't wait to be able to shop in normal sizes.  

Vickie

J.e.t.
on 8/6/11 3:58 am
Ohhhh, I can't wait for that day!  I like J.Jill and Soft Surroundings.
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

katier825
on 8/6/11 7:54 am
Try Dress Barn, Kohl's, Lands End, LLBean, Macy's, Beall's of Fl(not the outlet).

It's so much more enjoyable to shop now! I still get print catalogs...they go right in the trash.
SwiftButterfly
on 8/6/11 10:48 am
I just unsubcribed too, about a month ago!!! What a great feeling. I love Coldwater Creek and Dress Barn. I am also in my 50s. Love those stores for clothes.
 View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 
Current weight - 141
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 53 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 53 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 221 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 302 views