Can you relate?

H_kd27
on 8/12/11 12:38 am - DC
VSG on 07/25/11 with
I will be 3 weeks post-surgery on Monday......I am easily fatigued!!!  Is this normal?  I will get going during the day then, suddenly, I will lose ALL of my energy and can do nothing else but lie down!!!

Lynnww666
on 8/12/11 12:51 am - Canada
I had my surgery on July 28 and I'm much the same.... although it's starting to get better the last few days I find. But generally a'm all gung ho in the morning, running around and doing errands and some housework (while trying to mind that I had three surgeries including a large umbilical hernia repair) so I'm not overdoing it... but by late afternoon if I should sit down with a book or something, I find I soon drift off. And even if I'm awake, the energy level is zip.... it does pick back up though if I let myself take a nap so I am.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

Marcia B.
on 8/12/11 2:48 am - CA
I am 4 weeks post op now and at 3 weeks I was having the same issue.  For me it has gotten better but of course I added some more carbs to my diet as per my nut.  She said fruit and stuff complex carbs not sweets.  and to make sure getting all my protein, and to make sure getting all my water because dehydration she said could cause fatigue.  You should ask your nutritionist if you have one.  This week I haven't had the quick fatigue and again you are still healing :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Win The Day
on 8/12/11 12:43 pm
Whenever I start getting fatigued I just up my protein intake and it seems to help.
Win The Day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views