NSV makes hubby sad

Lynnww666
on 9/6/11 11:03 am - Canada
 My lovely husband has been very supportive through my prep for VSG, time in hospital and recovery and does his best to cook things that I can eat (though he sure has problems with the quantities, which is no surprise given how well I could pack it back in the old days).
He had never nagged me to lose weight and he's happy that I'm happy to now be shopping for 4X instead of 6X clothes.
The only negative response I got was when I told him I had to get some new bras, having gone from a 54G to a 48DDD.... he just smiled sadly and told me he would really miss "the girls."
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

percheron
on 9/6/11 11:08 am
That's a giggle and a half. 

What a great hubby to help and have some humor to share besides.  I have one of those too and thank him and God every day for walking this road with me in both directions. 

Vicki J.
on 9/6/11 11:15 am - VA
Don't ya just love 'em??

My husband is the same way!  He's my biggest cheerleader in the world, but just about every day he'll look at "the girls" and say, shaking his head sadly, "I miss you..." and then he'll pat my butt and say, "And I miss you too..."  LOL!!!

The joke between us is that after I reach my goal, he gets to choose the size of the "new girls".  Yeah, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stand up straight!!!  LOL

SD: 07/07/11     Height:  5'9-1/2"     SW: 283     GW:  170     Current Weight:  167

VickyBT
on 9/6/11 10:28 pm - MI
How can you miss Triple D's???
He's still got plenty to love!
I don't feel sorry for him.
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
 Willing is not enough; we must do.? ~Johann von Goethe

VSG Aug. 30, 2011 HW 266 SW 249 GW 166 lbs.

USAF Wife
on 9/6/11 10:46 pm
If you get down to my size, a measly 32B, then he can complain ! ! ! 
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Lynnww666
on 9/7/11 12:28 am - Canada
I'm not sure what size they're going to get down to finally but with the price of doing plastics, my long term plan is to eventually just roll them up and stick them into a much smaller bra, kind of the way we did with socks before we started to "blossom"...
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views