in the hospital...again

Marriott L.
on 9/8/11 6:58 am - San Diego, CA
Gallbladder is coming out tomorrow morning after puttin up a valiant fight for the last 2 days. I went in for a routine checkup and ended up getting checked into the hospital...gallstones causing gallbladder to get infected. Trying to get the pain under control...harder than I thought.

Been without food since Tuesday night and the NPO order was just put back on my chart and door. Boo..I am so hungry!!!

Wish me luck everyone...prayers are def needed!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

Ashley O.
on 9/8/11 7:00 am
I'm sorry that your back in the hospital and in pain. That sucks. I really hope things start to get better. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

wert
on 9/8/11 7:01 am - MN
Get well soon. All the best. How do the new clothes fit? 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

percheron
on 9/8/11 7:08 am
In my prayers for a quick and speedy recovery! 

Faye56
on 9/8/11 7:15 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Awww...that is terrible! I am sorry that you have to go through this. I am sending prayers for you to have a very quick recovery and a lot of weight loss while you are there!!!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

emelar
on 9/8/11 7:18 am - TX
You will feel SO MUCH BETTER once that nasty little bugger is removed!  Best of luck on your surgery.
Zippydoo
on 9/8/11 7:21 am

My MIL had gall surgery two days ago - she is now feeling so much better after a year of hell on earth.  Praying for a speedy recovery.

tulips52
on 9/8/11 7:23 am
 You will be amazed how much better you soon will be feeling!! Keeping you in my prayers!

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/11 7:35 am
Major bummer, but better out than in with the angry GB!
Feel better fast!!
Eula "Evie" R.
on 9/8/11 9:17 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi, I know how that hunger is. I had gall blatter out and done great hope u do do also. Prayers are with u.  Hang in there and pray. Let us know how you are doing.
God Bless
Evie

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views