wedding pictures

jimbovsg
on 9/30/11 1:20 am
On September 29, 2011 at 8:28 AM Pacific Time, J.e.t. wrote:
 Jenn, I think you were a vision of loveliness.  Really,   Now, if you get married again, and it's to Jimbo, you know you're expected to invite the entire forum, right?  And please also give us a full report of the honeymoon.  ;-)
#1....Jen you  are ******g hot...at any size babe!
#2.....I only want to marry a virgin
#3....she can give you the "honeymoon report" now!  lol!
#4.....of course everyone can come....open bar....and AMF's on Frisco!! 

Honestly...ANY man should feel blessed and honored.....to wake up next to Jen everyday....she is amazing!  Did I win "brownie points"...babe?

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Jennchap
on 9/30/11 1:31 am - CA
Cupcake points baby… you got em! And as for a virgin… this day and age she may have to be like 11 years old then… not that that would stand in your way you dirty old man!

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

jimbovsg
on 9/30/11 2:01 am
On September 30, 2011 at 8:31 AM Pacific Time, Jennchap wrote:
Cupcake points baby… you got em! And as for a virgin… this day and age she may have to be like 11 years old then… not that that would stand in your way you dirty old man!

HEEEYY!!  easy....easy.....girl! lol!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

atomic_bettie
on 9/29/11 3:05 am - OK
Jenn, that's what I am feeling.  I just keep thinking about the dresses I could have had and the different poses.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any booze at the wedding, but I definitely think that would've helped!    It's not that I felt terrible at the wedding, I actually felt great about myself.  As my least favorite grandma says "You are so beautiful.....as a fat girl."  *Sigh*  It falls into the same line as "Oh, you have such a pretty face." lol.  Anyway, here's a pic of me and mom and then a pic of the wedding party.  Max and I had a Rockabilly style wedding.  It was quite *****in'!
Visit my WLS blog:  themisfitscarlett.blogspot.com                                    
Jennchap
on 9/29/11 7:58 am - CA
 LOVE YOU PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

jimbovsg
on 9/30/11 2:06 am
On September 29, 2011 at 10:05 AM Pacific Time, atomic_bettie wrote:
Jenn, that's what I am feeling.  I just keep thinking about the dresses I could have had and the different poses.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any booze at the wedding, but I definitely think that would've helped!    It's not that I felt terrible at the wedding, I actually felt great about myself.  As my least favorite grandma says "You are so beautiful.....as a fat girl."  *Sigh*  It falls into the same line as "Oh, you have such a pretty face." lol.  Anyway, here's a pic of me and mom and then a pic of the wedding party.  Max and I had a Rockabilly style wedding.  It was quite *****in'!
Hey you look great!  We can't go back and change the past.....live for NOW ....and .......a much brighter future!  You are on your way BAYBEE!

MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 401 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 428 views