Surgery Date (Nervious and Excited and Nervious)

lavendargirl1
on 10/7/11 12:43 pm
Next week is my 25th wedding anniversary. And what are we going to do???We are going to drive to Calexico, check me into a hospital and have Surgery. Thats right My sleeve is scheduled for the 12th.
This is crazy stuff. Trying to prepare to go, and prepare for after. We will be spending several days in California at a beach house for our anniversary. I of course wil be recooping.
Man, I don't even know how to prepare.
2busy2diet
on 10/7/11 12:52 pm - KY

I'm so excited for you that you will be having your surgery next week!  There is no better anniversary present you could give yourself or your husband than a smaller, healthier you!  I just had my sleeve surgery on Monday, Oct 3 and it went smooth as silk.  I have virtually little to no pain from the surgery itself.  The worst is gas bubbles from the carbon dioxide they use to 'puff' up your abdomen so they can maneuver better in there.  Good luck to you....you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner....I did!!!

Leah66
on 10/7/11 12:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
 Very excited for you! wish you the best in your recovery. stock up on zero cal, non carbonated, caffiene free beverages, some sugar free jello, ready to drink protien shakes and chewable vitamins, pack a bag and get ready to change your life! Good Luck!
Leah66        
mil510
on 10/7/11 4:26 pm
 Congratulations--I just got my date for October 31--I feel exactly the same way.  Excited, but nervous--I've never had much surgery before.  Good luck--I'm going to try to really follow people's posts as I go through this process. I'm getting mine done in Costa Rica.  

thisbe777
on 10/7/11 7:25 pm
what a great gift for you! 

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

ready2Bhealthy2
on 10/7/11 10:58 pm

Happy Anniversary!  This time next year you will have 2 great anniversary's to celebrate.

Join October Sleevers at: http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Oct2011SexySleevers/welcome /

HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views