I can finally say Im a size 12!!! Officially

sarah092080
on 12/1/11 2:26 am - Cumming, GA
In a "short" 15 months I have gone from a tight 26/28 to a perfect size 12. Iv been flirting with the 12's for about 2 months now. But in the past 2 weeks they have started to fit like a glove out of nowhere. This is really exciting for me bc from the very beginning of all this I told myself that if I got to a size 12 I would be happy even if couldnt go any further. However, I will be able to go further bc this is the best tool ever. Whatever the final outcome may be I am 100% sure this sleeve was the best decision Iv ever made.

ib40
on 12/1/11 2:29 am
Congratulations to you! That is so exciting. You can shop in any store at the mall, run into any store when you forget to pack something while on a trip, and just feel better about YOU in general. We shouldn't be slaves to a number on a scale or even on our clothing tags, but there is definitely a sense of victory when you see the number you want!

jojomoe523
on 12/1/11 2:45 am - PA
congrats to you! tht is awesome news! I don't think I will ever be that size, but hope to be in regular sizes!

dakota97
on 12/1/11 3:41 am
CONGRATS!! I haven't been a size 12 since high school. LOL. I hope to get back there soon. I'm excited for you and I can imagine the fun you're gonna have shopping!
LeahBea
on 12/1/11 4:38 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
I had this victory last night, I fit into a size 12 pair of jeans ( ok, I had muffin top... But they buttoned!)

Congrats to you! It's pretty awesome how things we never thought were possible happen after VSG.

Leah

sarah092080
on 12/1/11 8:59 pm - Cumming, GA
Congratulations to you too!!! I had muffin top also for a couple of months too, so they just hung in the closet. But a couple of weeks ago it just disappeared and so I went shopping to see if it was "for real" and it was. That muffin goes away when you least expect it. I was just about to give up and Im glad I didnt.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views