Off Topic: Can I share my happiness?

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/11 11:39 am - Overland Park, KS
Great news for you! Congratulations - that is definitely something to be happy about :) 
Annie_Marie
on 12/9/11 11:52 am
This is such excitng and happy news!  Congrats!  Wow, your life has had a lot of changes for the better in just a few months.   :^)

BTW, I live down in Cruces.  Nice to see others from the area.  I need a new Bariatric doctor and I've heard alot of good things about Dr. Clapp.  Any opinions? 
Crystal M.
on 12/9/11 2:32 pm - El Paso, TX
Annie Marie, I highly recommend Dr Clapp. He's the greatest! Very caring, and an excellent doctor. And his staff are just wonderful! They do everything for you, especially the insurance stuff. You can't go wrong with Dr Clapp!

Here's an idea... Are you free the evening of Wednesday, December 21? De Clapp's office has their monthly support group meeting that evening at 5:30. You do not have to be his patient to attend the support group meetings; they are open to anyone.

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

Annie_Marie
on 12/10/11 2:55 am
I would very much like to attend.  Do they meet at his office? 
Crystal M.
on 12/10/11 10:23 am - El Paso, TX
He has two offices, one on Mesa & the Sierra Providence Bariatric Center on 1250 E Cliff St. That's where they meet ~ on Cliff.

I don't know if I'll make it to this month's meeting because of my new job. (I get off at 5:30, which is when the meeting starts, but it's not nearby.) But I will make it if I can, even if I'm late.

edelu
on 12/10/11 3:21 pm - los angeles, CA
Congrats on the new job that's a great Christmas gift.  How does your new surgery square wth it? Back surgery i mean.
abrown8434
on 12/9/11 12:12 pm - VA
That is so AWESOME and, what is great about it is, you get to start your new position as a new, healthier you! Continue to rock your sleeve!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/11 1:32 pm
May wonderful and beautiful things continue to happen to you and may you be blessed. Congratulations on getting the job!
Crystal M.
on 12/9/11 2:33 pm - El Paso, TX
Thank you everyone! I'm very excited! And I guess now I have an excuse to go buy some new clothes!

Greg M.
on 12/9/11 4:14 pm - Cincinnati, OH
That's wonderful news...next to your weight being under control, being happy at work is paramount.  Very happy for you!   But seriously, how many jokes does the doctor Clapp get?  "Free antibiotics with your first visit!"  That should be on his business card

Lapband 12/11/08 - Slip 6/16/09 - 2nd Slip & Removal 8/3/09...Sleeve 12/22/11

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views