I had an egg with some cheese.
Then the next day tuna with mayo.
Yum!!!!
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

VeronicaJ5
on 12/17/11 1:40 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Ahhhhh all sound tasty I can't have any til christmas lol so I'm thinking an egg for breakfast cottage cheese for lunch with a shake and maybe some kinda crab concoction for christmas dinner!
Samantha H.
on 12/17/11 1:50 pm - Kuwait City, Kuwait
What stage are you going to be on during Christmas? I'm a big fan of eggface and will be making her berry merry Christmas fluff to eat! Probably have the insides of deviled eggs and some mashed potatoes, too. Partying hard over here! lol

Songcatcher
on 12/17/11 1:50 pm
My first pureed food was chili with low fat ricotta cheese.  I can eat 2 ounces spread out over 3 meals.  I also had 2 unsalted saltine crackers.  Today was my first day of pureed foods.
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 2:25 pm
Do your pureed foods come before your eggs and refried beans and stuff and do they include applesauce or is that included in your full liquids? My plan is all screwed up I think! I don't have a pureed stage. I go from liquids to soft foods!
VeronicaJ5
on 12/17/11 3:20 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
I think in the people posting generally pureed and soft are the same diet, if you've ever worked in a hospital they are way different lol to me puree is food I can drink thru a straw texture soft is what I call food you should could eat if you had no teeth . I'm on full liquids for fourteen days with protein shakes milk broth and jello, nothing I can chew
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 3:26 pm
To me, liquids are liquids. Puree is food that I can eat if I had no teeth like pudding, cottage cheese, yogurt, applesauce and even real food put in a blender untill its PUREED! I'm only on full liquids for a week. Other people's full liquids includ all the things I just listed (besides the stuff you put in a blender) so I get confused.
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 1:50 pm
Ohhh Christmas food!!! 
VeronicaJ5
on 12/17/11 2:11 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Soft foods, like cottage cheese, tuna, eggs I can't eat "meat"until after day 30
Dreamofpeace
on 12/17/11 3:00 pm - Rochester, MN
My first foods were on day 2 in the hospital: pureed beef (ICK) and mashed potatoes.    Actually neither tasted very good.   Liquids were my friends for a few days:)

11/06: Lap Band.
 7/11: Slipped band/problems. In process of revision to sleeve. 
12/1/11: Surgery for the sleeve.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 267 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views