Laughing Cow cheese

ladyshai27
on 12/31/11 3:58 am - SC
 Got a question. is it good to eat laughing cow cheese with crackers as a snack. The cheese has protein but Im not too sure abt the crackers. Dont want to add too many carbs or to stop my weightloss. Do they make the laughing cow in string cheese?
tanieanie
on 12/31/11 4:30 am - WI
I love laughing cow cheese.   I often bring one with 3 ritz crackers for my lunch at work.   I do count them in my food diary to make sure I stay under my carb goal!   Im one of the few who was having problems medically if I didnt get enough carbs So I stay around 40 a day.

ladyshai27
on 12/31/11 4:35 am - SC
 OK thanks  I love it. I will do abt the crackers with cheese. Do you know if they sell it in string cheese?
ednjen30
on 12/31/11 4:41 am - CA
 My doctor allows me 6 saltine crackers per day, with cheese, as a snack.  Laughing cow is one of my favorites, weigh****chers has their own version, jalapeno is really good and a new one that is white cheddar.  Have only been able to find at Walmart.  I have never seen laughing cow string cheese, maybe check their website.
Happy New Year

If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.
       - Anonymous    
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/11 5:39 am - GA
I like the laughing cow but recently switched to the light mini baby bell cheese. one little circle has 50 calories and 6 grams of protein compared to the 2 grams of protein in laughing cow, that's why i switched. They are both yummy though!
buttercupnectar
on 12/31/11 6:38 am
I also have been eating the Light Mini Baby Bel cheese.  It is better than Laughing cow as far as I am concerned.  Not a spreadable cheese like laughing cow but really good!

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/11 8:17 am
Okay, I'll harp on this again. La Vache Qui Rit, or Laughing Cow, is processed cheese.  You will always find fewer nutrients, less protein, and more sodium in any processed cheeses. Learn, read, make better choices. Prcessed food make you want more processed foods...
MenagerieNik
on 12/31/11 8:35 am
 I think Laughing Cow does have a string cheese (mozarella). I love the Baby Bels, especially the light Gouda. Yummy!

HW: 285 SW: 267 GW: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views