My New Year's Resolution

cece58
on 12/31/11 11:39 am - CA
 This will be the first time that I can remember not making a New Year's resolution to lose weight. This year my New Year's resolution will be to do 10 push ups by Jan. 1, 2013. I can almost do one now. I will be practicing all year. Let you all know how I'm doing as I progress.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

1london
on 12/31/11 11:43 am
Happy New Year!!!  I think that is awesome!!  Best wishes! 

kahlana
on 12/31/11 1:00 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
One of my goals for this upcoming year is to be able to pass a Marine Corps Basic Training fitness test which is a 15 second flex-armed hang, 45 crunches, 33:00 minute 3 mile run, and 10 push-ups. Having a former Marine Corps sergeant for a boyfriend is certainly motivational lol.
cece58
on 1/1/12 12:55 am - CA
 Wow! That is awsome. Good for you. I would love to get that fit. Right now I will work on the push ups. I don't have a lot of upper body strength but I am much more fit than I was last year (or any year). Looking forward to a happy and healthy 2012.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

judyk62
on 12/31/11 1:35 pm - Santa Rosa, CA
 I want to fit easily in a kayak - something I have always wanted to do. And snorkel.

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

Newjourney12
on 12/31/11 1:41 pm
 I'm  with you!  Losing weight is not on my list this year.  My resolution is to exercise more consistently and prepare for a couple of 5Ks in my town.

Happy New Year and good luck!
frenchgrapes
on 12/31/11 6:49 pm - TX
My New Year's Resolution is not going to be about weight either. I'm already doing what I need to do in that respect. My New Year's Resolution is to enjoy my life more.
    CW 278 SW 260 GW 140    
ready2Bhealthy2
on 12/31/11 10:46 pm
This is the first year my resolution is not to lose weight.  I posted this list for another poster as my goals for the year as well.

Between surgery and May I have outfits and sexy boots I want to fit into.  So, I chose a piece of clothing and hang it on my living room wall.  It's a daily reminder of what I'm doing and it keeps me honest and on track.  To date I have made it into my sexy New Years dress and my North Face.

1. Paintball game - May
2. Take my son on a cruise - June
3. White water rafting - July
4. Kayaking - Summer time
5. Hiking - Summer time
6. Warriror Dash (5K obstacle course) - August
7. Sky diving - September
8. Take pinup style pics with my besties - October 17, 2011 (my surgiversary)
9. Be a healthier me - All year round
10. Live life to the fullest - All year round
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
cece58
on 1/1/12 1:17 am - CA
 Cool! You are so organized. I think that with goals set right in front of you it will keep you on track. Good luck--especially with the skydiving. Sounds scary.
Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views