Been gone a while, but...

Crystal M.
on 1/14/12 2:16 am, edited 1/14/12 2:39 am - El Paso, TX
I'm sorry I kind of disappeared for a while. I started a new job & had back surgery, all in the last month, and haven't had the time to play online much.

I had to go on very high doses of prednisone in order to have my back surgery in December, and as most of you know, prednisone is not conducive to weight loss. I actually gained about 5 lbs back while on the highest dose, then leveled off and stayed there for a few weeks. I took the last dose on January 1 and started losing again this week. And today I hit ONEDERLAND, and believe me, it is ONEDERFUL! I haven't been under 200 lbs since my daughter was little, and she's in the Air Force now, so you can guess how long ago that was! LOL... I've now lost 70 lbs and am also just 1/2 lb away from being OVERWEIGHT, as opposed to OBESE. :-D

My life has been so full of changes this past year, especially the last few months: Being laid off, having sleeve surgery, finding a new job, having back surgery, my only child joining the Air Force... What a whirlwind year!

I hope all of you are doing well. Now that I'm working fulltime again, I won't be able to be around as much as before, but I'll try not to be gone so long again.

Crystal

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

Laura2112
on 1/14/12 2:27 am - Austin, PA
 Was just wondering how you were doing! Thanks for checking in!

5'2" HW: 282.2 SW 247.80 
Ms Shell
on 1/14/12 2:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
Good seeing your smiling face and congratulations about Onderland!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

kimbethin
on 1/14/12 2:44 am - CA
Congrats on onderland in spite of prednisone and back surgery- huge Congrats on the new job and I hope you daughter loves her time in the airforce!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
MargeAD
on 1/14/12 5:09 am - CA
Congrats!!! Well done!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views