January 30th it is!!!

MichelleChoinski
on 1/18/12 1:58 am - NY
Well my day to change my life is January 30th!!!!
Think of me around 2:30.
I can't believe this is coming true!!!!!

Actually it started 2 days ago with my liquid diet and I'm down 4 pounds.  Well it is water weight but 4 pounds none the less!

I do have my doubts and I am nervous but at the same time so excited and a bit calm too.   I'm hoping it is all normal reactions.

I hope I can do this for me and I have my support system in place.  I think that is what is making me the most nervous.

I really hope my husband can hold my had during this journey and stick with me.  I need him so badly!!!
howarli
on 1/18/12 2:09 am - MD
Just keep breathing and relax.  All good vibes coming your way.

George B.
on 1/18/12 2:12 am - Miami, FL
Best of luck as you start this journey to a healthier you.

I can tell you from my personl experience, the VSG has been amazing. I'm 2 1/2 years post-op, have lost 100% of my excess weight and have had no regain. 

Having doubts and being nervous is normal. Stick with the plan your doctor gives you and you'll do great.

geo1671
on 1/18/12 2:55 am - KY
VSG on 01/12/12
CONGRATS!  You will be fine, each day after surgery  you get a little better and better so if you feel bad after just know things are goin to get better quickly!

Edit   Delete  

Edit   Delete  

Most Active