Happy Valentine's Day

Suzanne B.
on 2/13/12 2:12 pm - OR
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.  I hope that your day is a perfect day.  It is OK to celebrate this day WITHOUT having candy.  There are so many other things that you could do for yourself that would make you feel great.

Make something that is sugar free or use Splenda to bake something that you  can have a small amount of.

Remember sometimes just having a small amount of something or just a taste will satisfy your need to have it.

I wish you great happiness today along with feeling great about yourself.  I want you to feel successful if this is your first Valentine's Day after having WLS.  If you are thinking about having weight loss surgery try today to NOT having something that you know is something unhealthy to eat.  It is just one day. Remember we do this one day at a time and here is a great place to start. 

You can do this, there are a lot of people out here that have done this and we will continue to support you no matter what.

Hugs, 
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Phatchick
on 2/13/12 8:48 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
This is my last Valentines Day as a FatChick. I am going to not have candy today because I loved this post. My husband woke me up with a smooch. Happy day everybody. Best, Sharon

Suzanne B.
on 2/14/12 10:47 am - OR
On February 14, 2012 at 4:48 AM Pacific Time, Phatchick wrote:
This is my last Valentines Day as a FatChick. I am going to not have candy today because I loved this post. My husband woke me up with a smooch. Happy day everybody. Best, Sharon
Hey Sharon,

Well, congratulations to you!  Sometime we find that we can do something that we just didn't think we could ever do.  You are going to do some amazing things in the future.  I love the picture of you cat as a profile picture.  Really cute!

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
PrettyEyes_41
on 2/13/12 10:14 pm - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm on board with PhatChick. This is my last fat Valentine's Day in my life and I will not indulge in sweets just because it is Valentine's Day. I will turn that Love to myself and know that I'm doing better for me by not eating it than I would be by eating it. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! 

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

Suzanne B.
on 2/14/12 10:50 am - OR
On February 14, 2012 at 6:14 AM Pacific Time, PrettyEyes_41 wrote:
I'm on board with PhatChick. This is my last fat Valentine's Day in my life and I will not indulge in sweets just because it is Valentine's Day. I will turn that Love to myself and know that I'm doing better for me by not eating it than I would be by eating it. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! 
Hey you go girl!

I love the attitude and loving yourself more than any food--amazing.  You have earned the right to be happy and healthy and you are on your way.  Never look back and do anything and everything that will give you want you want in life.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
jule R.
on 2/13/12 10:46 pm
VSG on 01/31/12 with
My hubby bought me sugar - free chocolate! What a jerk!!! lol I am on PUREE's I can't eat that!!  So .. my kids got an extra valentine's day treat. It did come with a little bear that was cute.

favrow812
on 2/13/12 10:51 pm - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
Awe Jule! Gotta give him credit for at least trying! 

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Suzanne B.
on 2/14/12 10:55 am - OR
On February 14, 2012 at 6:51 AM Pacific Time, favrow812 wrote:
Awe Jule! Gotta give him credit for at least trying! 
Hey,

You are getting closer to your surgery.  I am cheering you on.  Just remember if you have any questions I am always here for you.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Suzanne B.
on 2/14/12 10:53 am - OR
On February 14, 2012 at 6:46 AM Pacific Time, jule R. wrote:
My hubby bought me sugar - free chocolate! What a jerk!!! lol I am on PUREE's I can't eat that!!  So .. my kids got an extra valentine's day treat. It did come with a little bear that was cute.
LOL, we will give him an "A" for thinking of you and doing what he did.  You didn't miss a thing.  And each day will get better.  And one day you can have one small piece of the candy if you want.  You are doing something that is going to change your entire life forever.  And your back and knees and whole body are going to thank you. 

Keep do all the good things you are doing.
Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
blueeyedgal
on 2/13/12 11:30 pm - AL
VSG on 02/03/12
My surgery was 2-3 and my husband (who knows I love chocolate) brought me home an early pre surgery chocolates to celebrate early Valentines before surgery.  Today he is out of town working and I got flowers.  He is a keeper.

blueeyedgal    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views