2 month surgiversary and 8 year anniversary

MargeAD
on 2/20/12 12:17 pm - CA
 Hi all,

On Friday I celebrated both my 2 month surgiversary and my wedding anniversary.  To celebrate we went to the best local restaurant and shared a filet entre with veggies.  Dinner was great and I stayed on my program!   As a special reward I awoke on Saturday to another pound lost!  

So far I have lost 44 lbs and 23 1/2 inches!  

I feel so much better.  I am off all of my Diabetic Meds and blood pressure meds. Life is good.  I love my sleeve!

changeiscomingsoon
on 2/20/12 12:54 pm
Super Congrats to you!! It just keeps getting better...keep doing the next right thing. It still truly amazes me that I am 1yr and 4mos out and have had such astonishing success. I still shake my head. It is a relief beyond words. I would do it again in a heart beat if I needed to.
Keep looking forward...there is no going back...do the next right thing. I hope you will embrace exercise as a part of your life. The success you will will have is immeasurable mentally...it will astonish you . I strongly recommend a trainer.

MargeAD
on 2/20/12 1:19 pm - CA
Thanks Change! I am exercising daily. I don't have a trainer yet. This is mostly economic right now. I hope to do that soon. In the meantime, walking and Zumba are my friends.

dittodotv
on 2/20/12 10:42 pm
Congratulations on both accounts!! Weight loss is terrific and every wedding anniversary should be celebrated!!

50yr. old female 5'8" / HW 363 / ConsW 346 / SW 333 / CW 184.4

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 367 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views