Post opt suffering like you wouldnt believe plz help!

Debbie R.
on 3/3/12 12:15 pm - Cedar Hill, TX
VSG on 02/27/12
Hi there,
I also was just sleeved on 2/27/12. I'm also doing the clear liquid thing. Isopure clear liguid protein really saved me. I had it at the hospital & bought some more this evening because i was soooo hungry & feeling weak also. They have it at Vitamin Shoppe & GNC
Walk like these vets say. use Gas-X, & try a heating pad on the belly.I aslo got some gummy multi vits this evening!
Take care, enjoy your sleeve, & feel better soon!
(((((((HUGS)))))))
VeronicaJ5
on 3/3/12 12:22 pm - Albany, NY
DS on 07/05/16
Are your protein shakes allowed? And I was allowed fat free milk on my clear liquids can you have that?
msharp
on 3/3/12 9:44 pm - Holland, MI
VSG on 02/29/12
Today is my fourth day out of  surgery,  and like you weak.  But  each hour gets alittle better.  yesterday I took the isopure fruit punch and mixed is 1/2 with water then took a touch of crystal like punch in put in.  It  took me about 4 hours  to get threw it.  But  I felt  better  after. I pushed fluid rest of day after that.  I did  herbal tea,  sf pop-cycle and water with crystal light.  I was  still  so gassy.  Today  I got up  and  made a cup of  decaf. coffee, and  been  working on last  hour. but  it  put  my  system  back  to normal.  I feel  so much better  getting  all the  yucking stuff out meds etc.  today  like you weak  but  take  it  slow.  after coffer  will try  some  protein  then  back to water .   I  decided  it is  a  very  slow  process  and  each  day  will  get  better.  At  least  today  my tummy  does not  feel so  tight and back,  much softer.  and  when  drinking  telling  me all kinds of stories.  Just  hang  in there.  

Mary

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 98 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views