Moments in your life--Good or Bad

Suzanne B.
on 3/31/12 8:58 am, edited 3/31/12 8:58 am - OR
Hi Everyone  

What are you doing with your moments of your life? All it takes is a few moments to figure out if what you are doing is working for you. I used to say, I can lose this weight on my own. I had moments where I thought about weight loss surgery, but it wasn't something "I" needed. Weight Loss Surgery was the easy way out. Then after spending years and years of losing the weight and getting fat AGAIN and again--to many times to count. Also older I got the more my body hurt—like my back and right leg.  I started to educate myself and started looking at what weight loss surgery was and all the kinds that were available. Well, to make a long story short, I did have WLS and I had the VSG aka "sleeve." I had a disease and it is called OBESITY—you have it too. If diet and exercise worked for EVERYONE we would have a lot less fat people in this world.   

Stop putting yourself down for being fat and not being able to lose the weight and keep it off forever. Right now today is the day for you to seize "your moment" and realize that having weight loss surgery will WORK for you. Weight Loss surgery will require effort and work on your part.  It requires you to make a lifestyle change forever and it allows you to maintain your permanent weight loss. Weight loss surgery is the ONLY way that has ever worked for me and allowed me to maintain this 105 pound weight loss. I know it takes a lot of courage to do this, but be the person you want to be and do this to save your own life. It is time to educate yourself and move forward to doing something that will change your life forever. This is a life changing event, that you will never regret.   

After all my research (about 6 month) my choice was the VSG and I picked Dr. Aceves, because he is the most highly qualified weight loss surgeon that I could find. I highly recommend him. He is also one of the easiest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being around. He is caring, kind, and above all honest. His entire staff is the very same way. This is about your success and your health. It is NOT a time to price shop—you get what you pay for. You want the very best you can have. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away. I am always here to talk about any of this for you. I know that many of you are sitting out there reading these posts trying to make up your mind—should I do this or should I try it one more time—YES this is the answer you are looking for. It is time to take control of your life and do yourself a favor and make a choice to save your life.  

Hugs,
Suzanne
Sleeved 10/21/2008
Lost 105 pounds
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
bjalberta
on 3/31/12 9:21 am - Canada
VSG on 03/20/12
 What a great upbeat post!  Your pictures are great too......

BJ

HW 325     SW 303    CW 245.    GW  170
Suzanne B.
on 4/5/12 4:58 am - OR
 Hi,

Thanks so much. I am glad you enjoyed reading it and the pictures.
Hugs Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question