Looking at all the positives...

getmylifeback12
on 4/4/12 9:08 pm - NY
So, sometimes when im feeling sorry for myself...like last night when I walked away from the pizza that my daughter ordered (she is naturally very thin..thank God!) I think of all the positives like....
1- I walked out of the house last night (pizza) and went to the mall...to my surprise I fit into a 14 jeans and an XL top.... I screamed in the fitting room and the young girl asked if I was OK. lol

2- I can bend over and paint my OWN toenails. Saving BIG bucks on pedicures. So I can buy those jeans.

3- I can walk up stairs without feeling like I need oxygen.

4- I dont struggle to fasten my seat belt.

5-I tried on some spring jackets that were maybe 7-8 years old...yes, i kept them, and I found a total of $47.00 dollars in the pockets.

6- My blood work gets better every time.

7- I dont hide in the stores when I see someone I knew in highschool.

Oh my goodness I can go on and on....so this morning when I woke up and went to the fridge and saw some of the left over pizza that I missed so much last night and I literally gave it my middle finger and said "I dont NEED you after all!" Yes, I spoke to  a plate of pizza and I dont even feel crazy.

Marabell
on 4/4/12 10:09 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
LOVE THIS!
Way to go..I will think about you whenever I am faced with temptation....keep up the good work.

bjalberta
on 4/4/12 10:36 pm - Canada
VSG on 03/20/12
 ... Especially like finding the $ 47!!   .... 

BJ

HW 325     SW 303    CW 245.    GW  170
LunaChic
on 4/4/12 10:59 pm - Newark, NJ
VSG on 04/12/12 with
This is totally awesome!

I hope I will be able to say all the same things 2 months out from my surgery!

Sleeved on 4/12/2012

MyFitnessPal:  MissLunaChic      (Looking for friends - feel free to add me!)

Laura S.
on 4/4/12 11:26 pm - CT
 I love this post!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS..... Yay You!!!!

nanaof5
on 4/4/12 11:38 pm
VSG on 03/01/12
Great post!  I love it all.....especially painting your own nails....I'm almost there!

melly37
on 4/5/12 12:04 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
 There will be so many positives, it will get impossible to list them all!  Keep up thr great work!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Faye56
on 4/5/12 12:32 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
******LIKE******

WTG staying strong. It is so worth it!!!!!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

grisaille
on 4/5/12 12:44 am - NC
love this - I need to journal my positives -
Thanks for the inspiration

HW 369  SW 369 GW 199
HowieG
on 4/5/12 1:53 am
VSG on 03/28/12
 That is a brilliant post. Well done for using the middle finger...It just feels good to do that to food that is not healthy
To infinity and beyond - I have an ongoing blog Pre -> Post - Feel free to drop in 
                                  http://howiegordonadaped.blogspot.com/ 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views