Less than two days.

Celie
on 4/8/12 2:49 pm - CA

My surgery is sometime tuesday morning (April 10,2012). I began my two day liquid diet today, mm gourmet chicken broth LOL. 

Everything is going so fast since my request was submitted to insurance.  I'm starting to feel a little anxious about the surgery, but I know that's just my nerves.  I've already had two crazy dreams.  

I drempt that I had just come home from the hospital, plopped down on the couch, popped open a can of coke (which I NEVER do at home so it made this even funnier), and starting chugging.  I felt a pop pop pop in my tummy, stood up and looked down and my incisians looked sort of like water fountains. Ha ha Again, I know its just my nerves.  

I have looked longingly at food this week, thinking to myself "I wont be able to eat this anymore after next week".  I'm constantly reminding myself that I'm choosing health and life over bad foods, but I am still human. 

Still have so much to take care of before Tuesday.  

Marabell
on 4/8/12 3:51 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
I am waiting for approval...but feel exactly the same....getting nervous....questioning myself...grieving for my "food crutch" already....excited....day dreaming of all I will be able to do....wear....cant wait....good luck to you...wishing you well

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 259 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 324 views