Has anyone else had/seen this???

Celie
on 4/13/12 8:46 pm - CA
 Hello Lovely people, 

I need help.  My left eye has suddenly decided to flash everyone with it's large pupil.  I called Dr. C and he said its because I touched the nausea patch that was behind my ear and then touched my eye.  

He said it will be fine,  but didn't tell me how long it will take.  Now I'm up at 3 AM searching google because I can't function with my pupil being dilated. 

Have any of you experienced this, if so, how long did it take for your pupil to go back to functioning properly?

Is there anything I can do to assist my eye?

Any info you can give is GREATLY appreciated.  Old women are shocked when my pupil flashes them LOL

Thank you, 
Celie

katier825
on 4/13/12 10:01 pm
I don't have an answer for you but you might try calling your pharmacist. They are a wealth of knowledge and usually easier to get a hold of than the doctor!
Marabell
on 4/13/12 10:24 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
sorry you are having this irritant....i dont have advice firsthand...but I will say that I personally turn to my pharmacist for matters such as this...more so than my doc. even..

just a thought....feel better soon

calculady
on 4/13/12 10:57 pm
VSG on 04/03/12
I doctor warned me about that. 

natalie37
on 4/13/12 11:24 pm - Advance, NC
Revision on 03/28/12
my husband is a pharmacist and said it should subside after several hours  but that's a "pure guess" according to him...  NOT as smart as he thinks he is!!!  hahahaha 
I hope it's better soon!!
elaine-is-ready
on 4/14/12 12:00 am
VSG on 03/19/12
Hi. Pupils dilation is a common side effect of scopolamine. As such, it might last until a few hours past patch removal. Scopolamine is related to the drug that eye doctors use to dilate the eye for exams.
Hope it clears up soon.

HW= 305        pre-op wt loss= 35 lbs
VSG date: 3/19/12
Allie A.
on 4/14/12 2:29 am - Canada
Sunglasses. Keep your retina protected.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views