One month update and NSVs

Feystorm
on 4/15/12 7:53 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Here’s the update.  Wednesday was four weeks out – and yesterday was one calendar month.  I am well on my way of working thru my “Dirty Dozen" list of things I wanted to do upon losing weight. 

Here’s my stats:

Pre-op Weight: 217

Date of Surgery: 200

4 weeks: 179

Today: 177

That’s right, as of this morning, I am a total of 40lbs down from where I started. 

On Thursday my fiancé and I celebrated my new start on life with a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain.  I CAN FIT IN THE SEAT!!!!  Omg, that felt so fantastic!  I could pull the top part over my body or even fit the straps.

I don’t notice much in the clothes, but other people tell me that they are falling off of me.  I guess it’s time to start looking through my bins of clothing. 

Today I also got on my Beach Cruiser bicycle today.  I rode 2 miles (roundtrip) to get my vitamins.  I felt great!  I can sit on the seat and not destroy the back tire.  It felt so great. 

In a week and a half I will have the fitting for my wedding dress.  I already know that they will be taking it in a little bit on the sides!

I am loving my sleeve and the better life I am already starting to have because of it.  

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Pkrplyr777
on 4/15/12 9:31 am - CT

Very Nice!

I think if your wedding is more than a month away you may want to schedule a last minute fitting? From  personal experience i can tell  you a Month...makes a HUGE difference in SIZE!

Congrats and Good Luck

donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Feystorm
on 4/15/12 10:02 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
Thanks!! :)
 My wedding is beginning of June.  And the 1st of May is the latest they will go.  The good news is that the back is a corset style, so they are going to be able to take it in a bit more and then if I don't use as much it will still work.  

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views