3 WEEK UPDATE!!!!

lovelymami703
on 4/25/12 9:39 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
GOOD EVENING MY FAMILY!!!!!

Just wanted to provide a quick update......got on the scale today I'm Dowm another 16 lbs from 4/19......so this is a total of 45lbs since 4/4......this is getting outrageous and I don't want it to stop!!!!

I know it'll slow down but I'm gonna enjoy this while I can......you guys are such a great help and I can't thank you enough for the support .....

Having a hard time with my mushie foods, because the things I used to eat my new tummy "Carlos" does.t like....experiment I must!!!!! I love fruit...something I wasn't excited about before so THAT'S A GREAT THING.......KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU GUYS_!!!!!!
Tirza T.
on 4/25/12 10:03 am
VSG on 01/17/12
I just wanted to say WOW that is amazing. Your weight loss is incredible and I am a little jealous. But, I am jealous in a good way...LOL

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
lovelymami703
on 4/25/12 10:06 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
LOL.....no need to be jealous.....I have a lot more weight than most and my doctor said it'll be rapid and then slow down....I didn't want to hear that part..HAHAHAHAHAHA
aprilware2
on 4/25/12 10:32 am
Hello my name is April > I was approved for the sleeve my surgery date is june 13th. I just want to know why did you pick the sleeve vsthe gastric? 
lovelymami703
on 4/25/12 10:39 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
April, Congrats on getting approved....my doctor and I actually chose the sleeve..... I've been dealing with my weight since I was little....I only had high blood pressure so we decided this was the best choice. Plus I ddidn't want to have my intestines rerouted and having to take medications for the rest of my life....I only know a little information about the gastric but I felt it wasn't right for me
aprilware2
on 4/25/12 10:53 am
THanks lovelymani703 , Dr. Nain is doing my surgery he is with your docter Halmi at Blue point surgical. I dont have anthing like high blood pressure yet.Im sooo excited I have been overweight all my lifeand tryed everything .
lovelymami703
on 4/25/12 10:57 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
April, I do have to chAnge my profile....Dr. Nain actually performed my sleeve...I love that group....
tavonscott
on 4/25/12 10:45 am - LA
CONGRATS!!! I HAD MY SLEEVE DONE ON 4/9 AND I HAVE LOST 29 POUNDS SO FAR, ALL POST OP!!! I STARTED IN AT 349. IM LIKE YOU CANT BELIEVE IT IS GOING SO FAST RITE NOW. MY NEW STOMACH CANNOT TAKE MUSHIE FOOD AS WELL. WHAT KIND OF FRUIT DO YOU EAT NOW????
lovelymami703
on 4/25/12 10:53 am - VA
VSG on 04/04/12 with
29lbs??? THAT'S AWESOME!!! My new stomach does not like mushie at all...its rejecting everything I try....I love WATERMELON!!!! Peaches, canteloupe....that's what I've tried sooo far...I started at 420 my highest in January.....I hope it continues so all I have to do next year is to start to maintain....excited for us all!!!
Prple
on 4/25/12 11:58 am - VA
VSG on 07/17/12 with
 Glad you all like Blue Point.  I'm working with dr.moazzez at the Fair Oaks office.  Fingers crossed I'm sleeved in July.  Go for my 2nd month visit.  Everything else is done.... Sooooooo can't wait.

Joann

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views